Season ticket update (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Without digging at the club, they've done a heck of a lot right recently including off the field. But stuff like this is basic. Kits released before the season for extra revenue, sort out season tickets which have bene purchased for months. That's your bread and butter. If we messed up in my place of work like that, someone would be out the door.

skybluesam66

against Wolves the turnstiles were bad enough - shudder to think what they will be like against Forest
at one turnstile, the stewards had the queue going like a cumberland sausage, with the queue beginning in the middle of the sausage
Was chaos then, i expect even more chaos on Sunday

Londonccfcfan

This has probably cost them an extra 10k in posting and admin time!

Why can't they just email the tickets? Print at home.

skyblueelephant76

Without digging at the club, they've done a heck of a lot right recently including off the field. But stuff like this is basic. Kits released before the season for extra revenue, sort out season tickets which have bene purchased for months. That's your bread and butter. If we messed up in my place of work like that, someone would be out the door.
The tickets and kit both rely on 3rd parties so harsh to have a go at the club when you have no idea what the hold ups are for.

As long as I can get into the game Sunday I don't care if it's a paper ticket or a season ticket card, it really makes no difference.

topcat

There would have been little point in printing season tickets that the turnstiles were unable to read. It's a pity that it took this long to realise that there would be a problem with getting them out in time, but as long as they let me in on Sunday - all good!

Londonccfcfan

There would have been little point in printing season tickets that the turnstiles were unable to read. It's a pity that it took this long to realise that there would be a problem with getting them out in time, but as long as they let me in on Sunday - all good!

Don't think they just realised today. Probably known for days.

matesx

i thought season tickets were being posted out on 26th July?

rob9872

Clearly out of the club's hands but don't let an opportunity to have a dig at them pass by all the same! Do you really think they wanted to incur additional postage costs and lots of hassle and moans? I really do wonder at the mentality of our fans at times.

Yorkshire SB

As others have said turnstiles on Sunday were horrendous, compounded by poor communication (announcements over the tannoy telling fans to use North Stand turnstiles (where there were shorter queues), and then fans being turned away from those turnstiles)

Be getting there early this Sunday!

Sky Blue Pete

As others have said turnstiles on Sunday were horrendous, compounded by poor communication (announcements over the tannoy telling fans to use North Stand turnstiles (where there were shorter queues), and then fans being turned away from those turnstiles)

Be getting there early this Sunday!
Pray it’s all sorted

COV

Clearly out of the club's hands but don't let an opportunity to have a dig at them pass by all the same! Do you really think they wanted to incur additional postage costs and lots of hassle and moans? I really do wonder at the mentality of our fans at times.

They could give out free tenners at the gate & people would moan that the notes were crumpled

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Out of the clubs hands being 3rd party so why say the Arena move, I’m getting multiple emails for all the tickets purchased, club had confirmed before that they would be sent directly to the individuals.

Sorry, I don’t get the defending the club in this, this is basic operational activity that can be scheduled way in advance when 8,000 actually purchased back in May and 2,000 after that date.

COV

Out of the clubs hands being 3rd party so why say the Arena move, I’m getting multiple emails for all the tickets purchased, club had confirmed before that they would be sent directly to the individuals.

Sorry, I don’t get the defending the club in this, this is basic operational activity that can be scheduled way in advance when 8,000 actually purchased back in May and 2,000 after that date.

I don't think anyone is 'defending the club', more like saying 'its not really the massive issue its being made out to be'

Garryb80

3 months to sort 8000 cards and they decide to tell us 5 days before the game they won't be ready. This despite telling everyone they would be received this week.
Sorry but it's a shambles and it's embarrassing you are defending fhem

rob9872

You have a contract with the club that allows you t watch the game in the ground. Nothing more, nothing less. You will be permitted to do so by the supply of a paper ticket. There is no obligation to give you a nice shiny card now or at any other time. Clearly they would prefer you to have the card as logistically it's long term easier and cheaper, but there really is nothing to see here.

Personally I'm more concerned about whether we'll have our new loan centre back in time for Sunday.

rob9872

3 months to sort 8000 cards and they decide to tell us 5 days before the game they won't be ready. This despite telling everyone they would be received this week.
Sorry but it's a shambles and it's embarrassing you are defending fhem
See above. You get to watch the game it wont dampen your enthusiasm or the performance. Get over yourself and if you feel tense then have a wank

rhino1002

ive just had an email from CCFC confirming my booking for the Forest game in my allocated season ticket seat
but it doesn't have any e ticket attached
it seems a bit random
anybody else had an email like mine

ajsccfc

ive just had an email from CCFC confirming my booking for the Forest game in my allocated season ticket seat
but it doesn't have any e ticket attached
it seems a bit random
anybody else had an email like mine
Just got the same, I assume it's basically a dispatch email so they're on their way out shortly

COV

You have a contract with the club that allows you t watch the game in the ground. Nothing more, nothing less. You will be permitted to do so by the supply of a paper ticket. There is no obligation to give you a nice shiny card now or at any other time. Clearly they would prefer you to have the card as logistically it's long term easier and cheaper, but there really is nothing to see here.

Personally I'm more concerned about whether we'll have our new loan centre back in time for Sunday.

Likewise, I'm also more worried about if we've wasted a wage on Bright than I am about bits of paper being posted out.

Users who are viewing this thread