Season ticket sales (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

SkyBlueScottie

I always thought we would end up with around that figure which I suppose is 1000 down on our usual level, interesting to see though if many of those are currently intending to give it up and will then end up buying a ticket at the higher rate or whether there will be a decent take up of 12 ticket plan.

torchomatic

That's right, Way. I'm surprised it's jumped by a 1000 in a couple of weeks. Where did the 6500 figure come from, I wonder?

coundonskyblue

Hopefully we will beat Yeovil to ensure a fairly decent crowd for the first home game. (Well decent by Div 1 standards anyway)

hill83

I'm not surprised at all. Everyone I know who usually gets a season ticket has already renewed, most of the negativity is on the forums.

Ashdown

If SISU give supporters some hope with some signings to bolster the squad then they will part with their money. I'm sure the 3 latest additions have given things a boost, a few more would have the same effect. The 'I'll buy an ST whatever brigade' did so a long time ago, the folk who want to see us with at least a competitive squad might still be on the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread