Season ticket sales to date (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

According to the telegraph at close of business yesterday CCFC season tickets had increased from 500 to 800 qty. So we only sold 300 yesterday! Does anyone have an update to date?

ampthill_sba

I was told by an employee from the shop that on Tues they sold 1000 STs in store alone. Today will have been the same plus online purchases plus the Sixfields STs means around 3-5k

stupot07

I bought 3 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

StevieM

I had a look on the stadium plan on the "season ticket" link on the club website when I had renewed this afternoon, just out of interest to see how many seats were taken already as season tickets and it's looking pretty good. The premium seating zone is at about 2/3rds I'd say and the other available blocks look at a guess about 1/2 full. The main stand smaller blocks are nearly all taken. Hard to put a figure on but a guesstimate at a couple of thousand?

mark82

I had a look on the stadium plan on the "season ticket" link on the club website when I had renewed this afternoon, just out of interest to see how many seats were taken already as season tickets and it's looking pretty good. The premium seating zone is at about 2/3rds I'd say and the other available blocks look at a guess about 1/2 full. The main stand smaller blocks are nearly all taken. Hard to put a figure on but a guesstimate at a couple of thousand?

Yeah, I was miffed because someone has had the seats I usually book. Looks like sold a decent amount.

RFC

That won't have beaten RFC.

He'll have bought at least eleventy billion and one.

I wish I could afford that many, then I'd give them away.

Probably better off buying the club, well I can dream!

theferret

Most of the seats taken are reserved for previous ST holders who are yet to renew, so are essentially empty. The club tweeted last night that 1800 season tickets now sold, which is pretty good going in a couple of days. I think we'll get to 5K within a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread