Season Ticket Sale (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Looking at what is going on in the courts etc, I cannot see any season tickets being put on sale until the following is sorted;

1. FA/Courts decide what situation is and are any further points to be deducted.

2. If CCFC Holdings is also in admin who buys the club, if not then will FA approve golden share transfer to CCFC Holdings.

3. Whoever owns the club, after 2 above, negotiates a deal as to where we play.

How this can all be worked out before the season starts is beyond me!!!!!

Ctidmark

To be fair, whos gonnapart with their money if we dont even know if there will be a club. And is it just me or do I get the feeling that Sisu are still running the club and not the admin????:-!

SkyblueBri

I think you are right until the FA/Courts give a judgement we have Sisu and the Administrator both trying to run the same thing.

I will still buy a season ticket but I cannot see any being able to be issued before the start of next season.

chiefdave

There will come a point where they'll have to put them on sale, if we start the season still in administration they're still going to need to sell season tickets. Pompey had to sell theirs through a 3rd party who held the money and made the payments to the club on a match by match basis so if they didn't play the whole season you could get a pro rata refund.

SkyblueBri

There will come a point where they'll have to put them on sale, if we start the season still in administration they're still going to need to sell season tickets. Pompey had to sell theirs through a 3rd party who held the money and made the payments to the club on a match by match basis so if they didn't play the whole season you could get a pro rata refund.

Yes but Pompey knew where they would be playing, we do not until the owner whoever that is negotiates a deal with ACL or somewhere else.

Bluegloucester

I think we may have a problem re the discounting of future season ticket sales, the club mortgaged next years season tickets. I would imagine the administrator is discussing this with the finance company.

Users who are viewing this thread