Season ticket renewal (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Can anyone tell me what the cut off date is for season ticket renewal as cant find it on the website.

Also neither my dad or myself have had any letter from the club regarding renewal. It apears the information is only on line which isnt great when a lot of the older generation dont use the internet

torchomatic

It's the 31st of May, I think.

D

Deleted member 2477

Yes mate early bird which i think saves you the admin fee

crowsnest

Can anyone tell me what the cut off date is for season ticket renewal as cant find it on the website.

Also neither my dad or myself have had any letter from the club regarding renewal. It apears the information is only on line which isnt great when a lot of the older generation dont use the internet

Its on the page about season tickets

2015/16 Season Ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew up until Sunday 29th May (a week before the end of the early bird period).

For early bird purchases, the club have also decided to pay for the £6 Ticketmaster service charge of associated with buying a season ticket card.

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx#C1HP88rq7rMU4WAp.99

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2477

Couldnt find it on there perhaps because im using the mobile site but thanks for letting me know. Just wondering why the club havent contacted their season ticket holders via letter as theres a lot of people who wont use the internet and having spoken to my dad he wasnt aware and was waiting for a letter from the club like previous seasons

matesx

yeah but i cant get to all the games these days.... made 14 home games and only 6 away last year.

12 match package was about right

Otis

Couldnt find it on there perhaps because im using the mobile site but thanks for letting me know. Just wondering why the club havent contacted their season ticket holders via letter as theres a lot of people who wont use the internet and having spoken to my dad he wasnt aware and was waiting for a letter from the club like previous seasons

I never ever get letters or emails. I just went on the ticket link on the offal and renewed that way.

I checked my personal info and they have the right address, email and phone details, but never get anything from them apart from a Christmas card.

Ashdown

I never ever get letters or emails. I just went on the ticket link on the offal and renewed that way.

I checked my personal info and they have the right address, email and phone details, but never get anything from them apart from a Christmas card.

Me neither !

Nick

Administrator

You can have some of my emails, I must have used different emails in the past so get them about 4 times now!

Nick

Administrator
In all seriousness, I would hire a telesales company to ring all customers on a commission basis. Customers who didn't have a season ticket last year, give them a call and ask why they didnt renew, do they want to renew etc.

Obviously not spam, but more of a personalised thing than a mailshot.

samccov1987

Anyone know what hours the butts park ticket office is open? A few of us looking to buy together but don't trust my mates enough to use my credit card lol

chiefdave

Anyone know what hours the butts park ticket office is open? A few of us looking to buy together but don't trust my mates enough to use my credit card lol

Think its Mon - Fri 10 - 5. Keep an eye on the clubs twitter, they post if it changes.

Gazolba

I never ever get letters or emails. <snip> never get anything from them apart from a Christmas card.

And the Marx brothers were Jewish!

Users who are viewing this thread