season ticket problem (1 Viewer)

dave_porter

Couldent get in with my season ticket tonight, when i swiped it the light went red and on the display it said "ticket unvaluable"....had to get the steward to just let me in, do i go to the ticket office and tell them it wasnt working?

Anyone else have this problem?

Smooth_operator

Hi, I work on the turnstiles at the Ricoh, this will probably happen again so yeah, best go to the ticket office and sort it.

Smooth_operator

Nah a few came through mine today and it said on the screen "ticket unvaluable". My guess is that the ticket office didnt activate the card propperly?

Grendel

If every game is like that I hope mine doesn't work too often either.

Nonleagueherewecome

Did you really not enjoy it Grendel? I thought it was good, and more than that exciting in that the players will only get better as they gain fitness and team chemistry. I feel a bit gutted that we threw away a lead and had a perfectly good goal chalked off, but otherwise I'm kinda buzzin!

Back on-topic, today was the first time in about 15-20 matches that our ST's did work. Last season was ridiculous, and last game they made us go to the ticket office, despite the fact that we clearly had valid tickets, it was 5 minutes from K/O, and until that game they'd happily used a reset function to make them work.

Grendel

Did you really not enjoy it Grendel? I thought it was good, and more than that exciting in that the players will only get better as they gain fitness and team chemistry. I feel a bit gutted that we threw away a lead and had a perfectly good goal chalked off, but otherwise I'm kinda buzzin!

Back on-topic, today was the first time in about 15-20 matches that our ST's did work. Last season was ridiculous, and last game they made us go to the ticket office, despite the fact that we clearly had valid tickets, it was 5 minutes from K/O, and until that game they'd happily used a reset function to make them work.

Come on the first half really was not good at all. The last 20 wasn't great either.

dave_porter

Ive never had a problem with mine since we moved to the Ricoh so was suprised to find that mine didnt work tonight.

Nonleagueherewecome

Come on the first half really was not good at all. The last 20 wasn't great either.

First half wasn't great but second half was lovely. Some of the best individual displays from players in a City shirt in yonks, and as the cohesion & chemistry increased second half we played passing moves that we just didn't last season. Having a side of senior pro's really does show you what we were missing when blooding 3 or 4 kids who weren't ready last year! If Sheff U are favourites for this division, I think I'll revise my pre-season prediction from 12th-14th to top 6.

Just pleasantly surprised at the quality on display, and massively encouraged. Of course Sheff U could turn out to be mediocre and finish mid-table: I think we need to worry about Doncaster, MK Dons, Swindon and Notts C more than them. A city team capable of challenging for top 6 in a division? Now that's something to look forwards to enjoying!

Grendel

First half wasn't great but second half was lovely. Some of the best individual displays from players in a City shirt in yonks, and as the cohesion & chemistry increased second half we played passing moves that we just didn't last season. Having a side of senior pro's really does show you what we were missing when blooding 3 or 4 kids who weren't ready last year! If Sheff U are favourites for this division, I think I'll revise my pre-season prediction from 12th-14th to top 6.

Just pleasantly surprised at the quality on display, and massively encouraged. Of course Sheff U could turn out to be mediocre and finish mid-table: I think we need to worry about Doncaster, MK Dons, Swindon and Notts C more than them. A city team capable of challenging for top 6 in a division? Now that's something to look forwards to enjoying!

I agree that they looked mediocre and if they are the "Man City" of the league than there is nothing to fear. We still look like a team that creates few opportunities and will struggle to get 70 plus goals. We should have closed the game out as well. They were not really threatening with much purpose. The goal was poor.

Nonleagueherewecome

Still, you thought a draw was likely, remember? I was dreading a lot worse than that-I was actually impressed, which after the Nuneaton debacle, seemed unlikely this season!

Jackwellis

This happened to mine, held it up and the red light came on, i looked at the steward and he told me to go... So i walked into turnstiles that didn't move looking like an idiot :mad:

Then i look at him and he says to go again, same again! >:-(

Third time they opened for me though :)

Users who are viewing this thread