Season Ticket Prices (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Where do people think prices will be next season, barring a miracle escape.

I have to admit, this is probably going to be the deciding factor in my decision come the summer. Last years below. Im in the satandard zone currently and I cant see myself paying more than £250. At £200 I would renew, 200-250 would require some contemplating.

Nick

Administrator
I reckon 250 to 299. That's still about the going rate in league two.

Hopefully they will do the finance again and get a decent marketing campaign to try and sell them line the free scarves a few years ago.

Grendel

Ditch the zones. I paid the cheapest and sit where I like.

Nick

Administrator
They are pointless when the ground is empty. You can do that if it's full to charge premium for some seats but not when you can sit wherever anyway.

Nick

Administrator
They are pointless when the ground is empty. You can do that if it's full to charge premium for some seats but not when you can sit wherever anyway.

Nick

Administrator

Otis

Okay, okay, okay, you made your point!

Speng

I think £250 adults , £50 kids ,
I'll prob buy again ..I've calmed down after sat now ,
My 11 year old might need more convincing though ,
But if new owners came in I think we will sell a good few ,

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I do exactly the same as Grendel on this one. Buy cheap, sit where you want .

no_loyalty

If said takeover did happen, then hopefully the price would be no more than £200 to try and entice the lost fans back

scottccfc

For the first time in years I'll be getting one (realistically only if they do the finance though) me and my 5 year old

no_loyalty

For the first time in years I'll be getting one (realistically only if they do the finance though) me and my 5 year old

Even if we get relegated and Sisu remain in charge?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

They could give me one for nothing at this moment in time and I'd have to say "no thanks" as that'll mean 23 times, going through the effort Trying to get into the ground past those fantastic response stewards, showing my ticket to anyone that is being paid to be there, watching a sisu cut budget side pathetically dropping into the non league, tempting!

Users who are viewing this thread