Season ticket prices with lounge access (1 Viewer)

Anybody know how much season tickets are that allow access to level one lounge (prawn sandwich side)?. Cannot see anything on the web and have tried to contact the club but NO ANSWER!

Anybody know how much season tickets are that allow access to level one lounge (prawn sandwich side)?. Cannot see anything on the web and have tried to contact the club but NO ANSWER!

ST with lounge access could be the LEGENDS of which ST details will be released next week

Wheelfass

I upgraded for the last game and sat up on the Eon terrace with lounge access. The club told me that they could make that area available for ST's but only if the demand was there from the sheer volume of supporters wanting seats!!!! Try calling the CCFC corporate number 02476 992329.

I upgraded for the last game and sat up on the Eon terrace with lounge access. The club told me that they could make that area available for ST's but only if the demand was there from the sheer volume of supporters wanting seats!!!! Try calling the CCFC corporate number 02476 992329.

It's all about the revenue eh......have tried to call but nobody answers.

Thanks anyway. We must have other revenues streams flooding in to ignore season ticket questions or potential revenue generating upgrades.

Nick

Administrator
It's all about the revenue eh......have tried to call but nobody answers.

Thanks anyway. We must have other revenues streams flooding in to ignore season ticket questions or potential revenue generating upgrades.

Maybe Corporate don't work Saturdays? I don't know.

chiefdave

There's a season ticket Q&A on the club site that says all the corporate info will follow shortly.

Are these out yet.....our website is so good the stadium planner will not load on my iPad when trying to select season tickets.

CJ_covblaze

It won't work on mobile devices.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Had an email from the club this week saying that it would be the second half of June before corporate packages are released.

This is because the fixtures don't come out until June 17th and so they won't know which rooms at the Ricoh are available on match days (i.e. Unbooked) until then.

if you want to get in touch, you can email them at [email protected] - I've always found them to be very helpful.

chiefdave

This is because the fixtures don't come out until June 17th and so they won't know which rooms at the Ricoh are available on match days (i.e. Unbooked) until then.

Hang on, does that mean that there is potentially matches where corporate facilities will not be available or reduced as ACL have already taken bookings? Does our rent get reduced or do we receive any for of compensation if one of the few matchday revenue streams open to us is closed off for the benefit of ACL?

italiahorse

Hang on, does that mean that there is potentially matches where corporate facilities will not be available or reduced as ACL have already taken bookings? Does our rent get reduced or do we receive any for of compensation if one of the few matchday revenue streams open to us is closed off for the benefit of ACL?

Some of the hospitality is hotel rooms.
I assume CCFC will book hotel rooms (converted) on a match by match basis.
Until they know the fixtures they won't know how many rooms to book.
I would assume ACL would book rooms not overlooking the pitch first if they have any business sense.

Grendel

Some of the hospitality is hotel rooms.
I assume CCFC will book hotel rooms (converted) on a match by match basis.
Until they know the fixtures they won't know how many rooms to book.
I would assume ACL would book rooms not overlooking the pitch first if they have any business sense.

That's not how it worked under prior ACL ownership.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Last season the Legends club was quite often moved to the first floor lounge because there were prior bookings for the usual lounge.

In that case they would have been for bookings made prior to our return - which incidentally came as a shock to me after reading on here that Psychic Sally was the only booking ever made there....

It looks like the same issue will be cropping up again next season - I guess that it's going to be the trade off for minimising our rent.

wingy

If they got any brains there will be no rooms booked out to hotel guests as there will be matches every Saturday through the season as two teams will now be playing on Saturday's
Don't think this is what the OP is referring to though

letsallsingtogether

That's not how it worked under prior ACL ownership.
Yes but they were shit apparently?
Maybe they have found a niche in the market, after all Never sold many last season, empty for most games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread