Season Ticket Ploy (1 Viewer)

pauljdh

As soon as Fisher rolls out season ticket details everyone one should inundate the ticket office with calls of interest, string them along, make SISU think were gonna support them. then tell them to fuck off.

Ask them to call you back, ask for brochures in the post, get your mates to do likewise BUT BUY NOTHING FROM THESE TWATS - let Fisher walk around with a stiify thinking hes pulled it off then waste his time and money as best we can for no return!

torchomatic

You've just given the game away to the hundreds of SISU stooges who post on here.

covmark

As soon as Fisher rolls out season ticket details everyone one should inundate the ticket office with calls of interest, string them along, make SISU think were gonna support them. then tell them to feck off.

Ask them to call you back, ask for brochures in the post, get your mates to do likewise BUT BUY NOTHING FROM THESE TWATS - let Fisher walk around with a stiify thinking hes pulled it off then waste his time and money as best we can for no return!

You've cracked it, what a genius

pauljdh

Dont believe that, I'll be ringing them several times a week wasting thier time - they wont know whos genuine or not, a few forms with cancelled credit card numbers on will give em a few hours work too

covmark

Dont believe that, I'll be ringing them several times a week wasting thier time - they wont know whos genuine or not, a few forms with cancelled credit card numbers on will give em a few hours work too

I think maybe you need to get a life

Users who are viewing this thread