Season ticket holder new to this forum with no ticket for jpt - help! (1 Viewer)

Alibongo1234

Hello all, never used a forum before, but need help. My son and I ( season ticket holders since move to Ricoh) have no ticket for tues through my own lack of organisation. If anyone has bought just for chance of wembley ticket and don't intend to go, you could really save a mother and son relationship going downhill fast!

Baginton

Crewe fans have til a certain date to buy theirs, we may get some returned, meaning extra for Cov fans, maybe all or part of block 9...

keep your eyes on CCFC twitter.

SkyBlueScottie

The time it took you to register on this form and create this thread is approximately the same amount of time it would have taken you to buy your ticket online. How on earth did you miss out?

shropshirecov

Have a word with the club, someone said if crewe don't sell their 1500 allocation there's a possibility a limited amount may go on sale to home fans, ask them to put you on a standby list.
The club have done everything they can so far to sell every possible seat. Fair play to them.

Block 9 went onsale to home fans and sold out yesterday.

Alibongo1234

Just to say, thanks to all who replied, I now have the offer of a couple of tickets ( thanks Jim). For those who gave a sarcy comment - I deserved that, being far too complacent about getting our tickets ! New to the forum and love it - will write an intro on later.

Users who are viewing this thread