Season ticket fund. (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

Just noticed this isn't getting as much traction this year. Obviously could be circumstances but i tend to scroll past the pinned threads so thought I'd bring it in to general chat!

Last edited:

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Thanks, only just noticed this thread, yes, we have funds from the previous years where we helped lots but could have had more nominations.

The amount is £5,407.92 but have had lots of nominations this year so this will soon get used up.

Please continue to spread the word on nominations and donations, any social media exposure with the links copied from the pinned thread really do make a difference. Now prices are set, I will try to send out to my followers and tag some of you with lots of followers in

shmmeee

Thanks, only just noticed this thread, yes, we have funds from the previous years where we helped lots but could have had more nominations.

The amount is £5,407.92 but have had lots of nominations this year so this will soon get used up.

Please continue to spread the word on nominations and donations, any social media exposure with the links copied from the pinned thread really do make a difference. Now prices are set, I will try to send out to my followers and tag some of you with lots of followers in

Im assuming all tickets will be in the Family Zone this time?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Im assuming all tickets will be in the Family Zone this time?
We can help more people that way so makes sense to do that. I have 3 others who help to look at all the nominations as well to make sure its as fair/equitable as possible when assessing the nominations and their circumstances.

Have just sent out a tweet with both forms, look up @spm2369 and retweet if you can and spread the word.

skyblu3sk

We can help more people that way so makes sense to do that. I have 3 others who help to look at all the nominations as well to make sure its as fair/equitable as possible when assessing the nominations and their circumstances.

Have just sent out a tweet with both forms, look up @spm2369 and retweet if you can and spread the word.
Cool done a bit of sharing too. Have we approached the club this year/Doug or coventry building society?

pusbccfc

Just noticed this isn't getting as much traction this year. Obviously could be circumstances but i tend to scroll past the pinned threads so thought I'd bring it in to general chat!

Probably because we haven't got Joy throwing a wad in.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Have you seen the latest fund, anonymous donation of £2,000

wow, thank you and to everyone else who has donated, always time to still donate and nominate.

need Doug to donate now and match the big donor to date……

skyblu3sk

Have you seen the latest fund, anonymous donation of £2,000

wow, thank you and to everyone else who has donated, always time to still donate and nominate.

need Doug to donate now and match the big donor to date……

Loving this, starting to look a bit more full than it was!!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

When we were at Birmingham they matched and have done some matching and extra tickets since but not in full, we had two years of £10k+ and a lot to match when buying that many.
will be exploring their help in the next few weeks

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Do you have a contact at Coventry building society?
Not personally, I did meet a lady in their marketing department that I’m going to try and consider asking but this has never been set up as a formal charity and a lot of companies want registered charities to help.
I never thought it would run like this and years without the big donations makes it non viable as a charity

Mild-Mannered Janitor

We had a £2,000 donation yesterday, it’s anonymous and I never give out details of who the generous donors are but I think most of you can guess, which is phenomenal considering context and the club ownership now.

So, we have hundreds/thousand individuals that access and read this. Just image the power and how much “joy” we can give to families and people needing our help next season.

The funds raised to date gives us the ability to help 11 adults with 2 children under 14, or 13 adults with one child.
We can do better than that.

Can we get a few hundred of us to spare £5-10 to double the fund, that would really be a Super Sunday.

Sick Boy

We had a £2,000 donation yesterday, it’s anonymous and I never give out details of who the generous donors are but I think most of you can guess, which is phenomenal considering context and the club ownership now.

So, we have hundreds/thousand individuals that access and read this. Just image the power and how much “joy” we can give to families and people needing our help next season.

The funds raised to date gives us the ability to help 11 adults with 2 children under 14, or 13 adults with one child.
We can do better than that.

Can we get a few hundred of us to spare £5-10 to double the fund, that would really be a Super Sunday.

If it is who I think you’re alluding to, then that’s a fantastic gesture.

skyblu3sk

Not personally, I did meet a lady in their marketing department that I’m going to try and consider asking but this has never been set up as a formal charity and a lot of companies want registered charities to help.
I never thought it would run like this and years without the big donations makes it non viable as a charity
Let me do some digging around too.

oldfiver

Perhaps Pete can help via a contact with Tynan. He negotiated the Stadium naming rights with CBS

Users who are viewing this thread