Season ticket delivery (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Morning all!

Just had a thought/realisation, first game of the season is in two weeks and my season ticket hasn’t come through the post yet.

Can anybody who is more informed than myself confirm when they are likely to arrive and is this normal??

Thanks 👍

Hobo

The initial batch are being sent out. If you bought a season ticket after the initial batch after relaxation of Covid restrictions you will be sent a paper ticket for first couple of home matches while they process the season tickets.

Sbarcher

I was in the original 8000, not received anything yet. Have others had their's yet?

Covkid1968#

I’ll start worrying if we get to Wednesday and no sign. Fingers crossed 🤞

Sbarcher

Not yet. Too soon to panic
Probably is, but I'm an old school fart who likes things done is a timely manner. Going out 26th July they said. Hate everything being done at the last minute. Our daughter is moving house this weekend and decided 2 days ago she needs to pack, she's had bloody weeks to get sorted. So, now my weekend will be taken up queuing at the tip with her rubbish! Gggggrrrr

ceetee

Club tweeted that the ticketing web site was closed yesterday morning to allow production of STs, so maybe a couple of days to wait

Wiseoldfool

Postman just been could this be it, no it's my bus pass renewal,card oh well onto Monday. On a different topic Sundays programme has arrived.

SlowerThanPlatt

wantageskyblue

Morning all!

Just had a thought/realisation, first game of the season is in two weeks and my season ticket hasn’t come through the post yet.

Can anybody who is more informed than myself confirm when they are likely to arrive and is this normal??

Thanks 👍
Nothing yet either

Sky Blue Harry H

This is going to be like the parents WattsApp group, where Sharon asks if anybody has found her son's rugby socks in their son's kitbag. Cue 50 replies saying 'I haven't got them' instead of the one person saying they have (always drives me mad/makes me laugh

Sbarcher

This is going to be like the parents WattsApp group, where Sharon asks if anybody has found her son's rugby socks in their son's kitbag. Cue 50 replies saying 'I haven't got them' instead of the one person saying they have (always drives me mad/makes me laugh
Surely football socks. I think we have a secret Wasps admirer!

Sky Blue Harry H

I’m outraged. For the last time, I haven’t got your sons rugby socks!
Are you calling me a thief?
What’s your son doing playing rugby anyway?

It's the school he attends (egg chasers). he's not into sport. Music/Art plus all round smart arse!
True story - went to pick him up from outside the sports playing fields In Stratford to see him climbing out of a recycling bin nearing the end of his afternoon games session. When I asked him what he was doing, he said 'Oh, the group of lads who aren't into Rugby etc, the teacher let them play hide and seek !!'

Sbarcher

It's the school he attends (egg chasers). he's not into sport. Music/Art plus all round smart arse!
True story - went to pick him up from outside the sports playing fields In Stratford to see him climbing out of a recycling bin nearing the end of his afternoon games session. When I asked him what he was doing, he said 'Oh, the group of lads who aren't into Rugby etc, the teacher let them play hide and seek !!'
My wife was so anti-sport at school, her teacher wrote on her report that it was difficult to comment on her sports performance as she so seldom saw her!

torchomatic

Remember first game of the season a few years ago, spending an hour before the game queueing up for our STs.

Can see the same thing happening this year.

Same as missing most of the first ten minutes of action because of the dozy fuckers who don't sit in their seats before the game actually kicks off. Twats.

Bugsy

stay_up_skyblues

Well if yesterday is anything to go by (I received my “E-tickets” for the Wolves game at 12:45pm) we should have them no later than Sunday at 3.

Users who are viewing this thread