Season Ticket Collection (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

If anyone is collecting tickets today so they can be tested, dont bother. The testing machines broken as is the printing machine atm. Got mine just before it broke. Also, if you mention the free scarf/badge, they will give you those too

Last edited:
System was down for about 15 minutes! Then everything was sorted .Season tickets can be collected and ive been informed you only get a free scarf if you brought before the 7th of april and a free badge if you brought before the 21st of april.
PUSB

Im trying to decide whether to wait for snail mail delivery or to collect, never had a problem with the former yet. Suppose theres always a first time though.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I arrived home from Scotland to find mind was at home with the scarf and badge!

They are loving the new slogan / branding line aren't they! Looks decent though although the badge doesn't really show you it's a CCFC one. Don't wear badges myself so not too fussed at that though.

WillieStanley

I arrived home from Scotland to find mind was at home with the scarf and badge!

They are loving the new slogan / branding line aren't they! Looks decent though although the badge doesn't really show you it's a CCFC one. Don't wear badges myself so not too fussed at that though.

Was it delivered or did someone pick it up for you? I'm itching to get mine!!

pusbccfc

What's the card design like?

Users who are viewing this thread