Season ticket collection (1 Viewer)

Gray

When i bought my season ticket a while back, was told that they would be delivered free of charge on the 23rd of June.

However i have just been to the ticket office and they told me i now have to collect it from shop from the 1st week of June..

Just letting people know as i was expecting mine to be delivered

sky_blue_up_north

I will collect mine when I go an get the new shirt in that case, not sure if I'll go with Blue or Brazil yet

Last edited:

Marty

I just pick it up first game of the season, they have a seperate queue for ST holders. :D

Gray

I will collect mine when I go an get the new shirt in that case, not sure if I'll go with Blue or Brazil yet

i just got both had the season ticket voucher plus the 10% season ticket discount got both for 42 quid Bargain of the century!

Gray

if you bought for season ticket in march you got 20 quid voucher (its the only reason i got a season ticket really)

torchomatic

Bertola

Renewed my ticket the other day and they said they'd be available to pick up from the 23rd June for a week, if not collected they will be posted out to you

Gray

Renewed my ticket the other day and they said they'd be available to pick up from the 23rd June for a week, if not collected they will be posted out to you

looks like they've changed their mind twice then

pablo al

my daughter and i went to buy our season tickets wednesday we had reserved ,but found they had been sold on ,so we looked on there computer for avalable seats there were thousands avalable all over the ground ,most of the dear seat had been transfured to cheap seats ,it looks to me that they will have to extend early bird dead line or they will only get 4500 season ticket holders,i see one lady in the shop has been made redundent after 20 years ,guess who will be serving in there tim fisher i bet:D

Last edited:

dacharlton77

Just been to buy my season tickets. Was told that i could collect from the 1st July, or posted out 2 weeks after that date. Did overhear a conversation that they have sold more season tickets than expected by this time of year, but fully expect to have sold less compared to last season by the time the season starts

ccfcway

£20 for a season ticket at the ricoh to see Jeffers and Daniels up front when Cody gets injured

seems expensive to me

Users who are viewing this thread