Season over (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Besides a complete collapse, that's the season over in January.

Should we cash in on Vik now and begin the rebuild rather than plod along until June? Or do we keep him because of the risk of relegation?

Gint11

Keep him until the summer and then he’ll go. This whole squad needs a makeover. We can probably think of 10 players that need to go.

pusbccfc

Keep him until the summer and then he’ll go. This whole squad needs a makeover. We can probably think of 10 players that need to go.

But what's the point of keeping him? Unless no one actually wants to pay the £10m+?

mark82

Not sure season is over. We could be 4 points above the relegation zone by this evening.
Actually, that isn't true because Blackpool Vs Huddersfield is postponed. But if that had played we'd likely have been 4 points off relegation.

Macca

I’d there is any finance or interest in a rebuild in the summer I’d like a fresh start with a new manager. I think MR has done his time, looks like he’s lost love for the job

rexo87

Besides a complete collapse, that's the season over in January.

Should we cash in on Vik now and begin the rebuild rather than plod along until June? Or do we keep him because of the risk of relegation?
Have to keep for now or I think we would go down. Hopefully keeps scoring for maximum value in the summer

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Alkhen

Love Vik but doubt there are many other clubs where he would get away with being so selfish. Works here because he is the main man but walking into any other bigger club he would have to earn that right, I think he will have a bit of a shock. Instances like Palmer's goal he really should have got out the way and trusted Kasey to shoot

Alkhen

I’d there is any finance or interest in a rebuild in the summer I’d like a fresh start with a new manager. I think MR has done his time, looks like he’s lost love for the job
What are you on about, mental take.

Robins has worked miracles with little support.

He might look fucked off now because the squad is running on fumes.

Now we have a new owner you would deny him a chance of a proper rebuild, even if the funds comes from selling Vik?! Madness

Last edited:

Alkhen

I’m not writing it all again

Now we have a new owner you would deny him a chance of a proper rebuild, even if the funds comes from selling Vik?! Madness

Sick Boy

I get the impression he’s probably more than a bit frustrated. The main issue is lack of investment and ambition from above though.

Macca

Yep

ms639

Huge overhaul needed. I’m praying that Ben Wilson’s contract renewal was an eye for him to be number 2 next season.

Players we need to move on

- Moore
- Dabo
- Rose (won’t happen)
- Walker
- Waghorn
- kane
- da Costa
- Kelly
- Gyokeres

It’s clear that King doesn’t have sheikh style money and we need to be smart. We have to cash in on Vik and build a championship squad/

Mid-table the goal for this season but build some solid foundations and invest in a championship squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chinamans view

We have not played the same since Callum got injured, he brings the team together, but Robins said "quote we are just waiting for take over to be official then we can press the button on signings" We are still waiting and they need to be good to keep us from being near the bottom of the league.

Brighton Sky Blue

Huge overhaul needed. I’m praying that Ben Wilson’s contract renewal was an eye for him to be number 2 next season.

- Moore
- Dabo
- Rose (won’t happen)
- Walker
- Waghorn
- kane
- da Costa
- Kelly
- Gyokeres

It’s clear that King doesn’t have sheikh style money and we need to be smart. We have to cash in on Vik and build a championship squad/

Mid-table the goal for this season but build some solid foundations and invest in a championship squad.

He must have access to some sort of funding otherwise why has he come in at all?

Sick Boy

- Moore
- Dabo
- Rose (won’t happen)
- Walker
- Waghorn
- kane
- da Costa
- Kelly
- Gyokeres

I’d add Godden to the list as well - we can’t afford to have players who are out injured half the season.

Speedie's Head

Thing is one good fee (and probably a good bit less than people imagine all in) doesn't pay the wage bills for two or three seasons

Brighton Sky Blue

Still 10 days of the transfer window left atleast give them until the end of the window before you crank up the moaning. They have said it has been hard to find value for players that would improve the squad. Best not to rush

The comments from King and Robins are consistent-scrabble together what you can from what you’ve got.

Users who are viewing this thread