Season Bets (1 Viewer)

ThievingScally

Sordell 28/1 for golden boot.

The sun is out, the sky is blue. I'm feeling optimistic...

TSx

Astute

What price for orange boots?

Terry Gibson's perm

Backed Newcastle and Sheffield Utd to be promoted and also a bloke called Clarke at Sheffield Utd to be the leading scorer at 12-1

higgs

Man City Newcastle sheff utd pompey barca champs lge and Chelsea fa cup 12000/1 iv had a fiver on it!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Astute

Backed Newcastle and Sheffield Utd to be promoted and also a bloke called Clarke at Sheffield Utd to be the leading scorer at 12-1
Good odds. Will have to see if he stays the whole season.

My bets for the season are us to finish in the top 6 @ 2/1, get promoted @ 5/1 and to be champions @ 16/1 e/w. I get free bets each week. They are going on us. Normally a tenner a week.

Terry Gibson's perm

Good odds. Will have to see if he stays the whole season.

My bets for the season are us to finish in the top 6 @ 2/1, get promoted @ 5/1 and to be champions @ 16/1 e/w. I get free bets each week. They are going on us. Normally a tenner a week.

Sorry it was 10-1 just looked, I can't see us going up we look way short of quality.

Astute

Sorry it was 10-1 just looked, I can't see us going up we look way short of quality.
Most clubs look short of quality. And it looks like we still have more players to bring in. And if Sordell scores lots of goals....

10/1 for Clarke who is about the best striker in our division playing for what should be the best team is still decent odds.

higgs

Where did you get those odds?
Paddy powers accumulator man city 9/4 Newcastle 2/1 sheff utd 6/1 pompey 4/1 chelsea 7/1 barca 10/3. If I win I could nearly buy vincelot back for next season

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I've had two accumulators for the season. So do t be surprised if Arsenal, Sheff U, Derby, Newcastle, Pompey and us have shite seasons ;)

One is

Arsenal top 4
Newc promotion
Sheff U promotion
Pompey promotion
£5 returns £112

Second one

Arsenal top 4
Derby promotion
Us promotion
Pompey promotion
£5 returns £666!