Sean Scannell & co. (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueUkeman

Out of the 4 teams which may go down (Preston, Scunny, CP and Sheft), which players would you want us to steal?

There are some quality signings in and around there, including Scannel and I THINK St. Ledger.

Who else would there be that you wouldn't mind us signing?

Macca

keeping any quality we have will be the extent of any transfer excitement. I would imagine we would all be happy with no incomings or outgoings.

suspect the reality will be different though. Enjoy the last few games.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Iain Hume, I think he would a quality signing

sparky

lonergan,treacy,ambrose,hume,danns,speroni and the left winger for sheff utd cant remember his name the only decent player theyve got cuz there a awful side! oh and that joe garner from scunny but i think hes on loan from sum1 else to there! anyways we can only live in hope cud see a thread bear squad nxt year for us if no investment!

Nonleagueherewecome

Garner is on loan from Notts F I think. He's not that good. Neither is Hume-hot and cold. He's goal-a-game at the mo, and went about 20 without scoring not long ago. I'm wary of players with multiple relegation campaigns behind them-he's one (Leicester), Danns (Colchester), Ambrose (Charlton twice) are others. The contrast between Ambroses effort under Warnock and that he showed at Charlton was a disgrace to the profession. Charlton fans hated him with a passion he never showed himself-big wages, too. I'd rather have Doyle back! I'll take the current squad as it stands over any of them.

Lonergan's the best, Scannell, Treacey and St.Ledger are good (and young), but in general there's a reson those teams are where they are. I always found the way promoted teams in the Prem bought up all the "good" relegated players, and then got relegated, quite hilarious!

Great_Expectations

I rate St Ledger but we don't really need any more centre backs, unless a few leave in the summer. Wouldn't mind Lonergan, Ambrose, Scannel, Treacy or Speroni.

Users who are viewing this thread