Sean Dyche (1 Viewer)

Otis

If he had a footballing brain there's no way he would want to come to Coventry City.

Sutty

Successful manager --> Coventry manager --> Sky Sports pundit

That's the normal path, Dyche is just cutting out the middle man.

ccfcway

He lives local and any one who's profession is 'football manager' would want to get back into the game so I guess even unattractive positions will have to do for some

thats the thing, all these who say "who would want to come"

er, pretty much any manager out of work that doesnt expect a prem / top championship club

Astute

thats the thing, all these who say "who would want to come"

Selective memory I see. Was more like what decent manager would want the job. How many on the list of candidates do you think would do a good job? There would be many more wanting the job than we have heard of, but we need quality not quantity.

ccfcway

Selective memory I see. Was more like what decent manager would want the job. How many on the list of candidates do you think would do a good job? There would be many more wanting the job than we have heard of, but we need quality not quantity.

nope a lot of people said "who would want to come"

ccfcway

in response to your "what decent manager would want to job", surely most "decent managers" are in the prem or championship already

Astute

in response to your "what decent manager would want to job", surely most "decent managers" are in the prem or championship already

So if a decent manager loses his job for whatever reason he is not a decent manager until he is a manager again? Is there only about 40 decent managers in the English game? If so then unless we get a manager from a Prem or Championship side he will not be any good

ccfcway

So if a decent manager loses his job for whatever reason he is not a decent manager until he is a manager again? Is there only about 40 decent managers in the English game? If so then unless we get a manager from a Prem or Championship side he will not be any good

nope, sorry, your right. good point. Lets get Redknapp

ccfcway

boothroyd, coleman, thorn, dowie, etc etc etc

either waysomething wrong with this club

get derren brown in to investigate

Astute

I think it was more of who would come for whom it would be worth sacking the manager but that takes more time to type

Some people seem to think that 'who would want to be our manager' really means 'nobody wants to be our manager'

We are a chance for a manager to make a name for themself in football management.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Some people seem to think that 'who would want to be our manager' really means 'nobody wants to be our manager'

We are a chance for a manager to make a name for themself in football management.
Yea I think a manager would rather join us now than 6 months ago which is when that was being said anyway

Astute

I did ask the question myself of who would want to come to us. What good manager would want to risk their CV by joining us?

Grendel

I did ask the question myself of who would want to come to us. What good manager would want to risk their CV by joining us?

Someone with a big enough ego may see it as a way to massively enhance his cv.

Users who are viewing this thread