Sean Dyche? (1 Viewer)

Tomh111

Lives in Northamptonshire, led an average Watford team to 11th in the Championship and was sacked not because of poor performances but because of the Italian Revolution. I think if we bought him in it would be a massive positive step for the club and a statement of intent.

Blind_Faith

Id be more than happy with this. He's got something to prove to Watford, he's young with a bit of experience and had a decent spell in charge of the Hornets.

ericagradus

Lives in Northamptonshire, led an average Watford team to 11th in the Championship and was sacked not because of poor performances but because of the Italian Revolution. I think if we bought him in it would be a massive positive step for the club and a statement of intent.

How do you know he lives in Northamptonshire?

stupot07

Not for me....he was promoted from the academy and did well. However Watford had a young side, players he already had a relationship with from his academy days which worked in his favour.

Tomh111

I think Wisey has been out the game too long, he is probably looking for a media job or a more cushy job with a higher wage than what we are offering.

ccfc_will

I dunno, like you said, he's been out of th game for a bit, can't really see him getting a job above the championship, I think we'd be a good fit for him. Things to prove, similar to dyche, after the newcastle debacle.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Watford have a good record of bringing through managers straight from playing days. OK it didn't work here for AB but he done well there, Malky McKay is doing ok, Watford fans weren't exactly calling for Dyche's head before Zola replaced him..... So who knows?

Gint11

Sean Dyche is a realistic name but hes still new to management. City need someone with bags of experience.

Users who are viewing this thread