seabourne 3 match suspension? (1 Viewer)

theferret

I remember the incident (or at least the Oldham players reaction to it), but like most missed the actual offence. It was off the ball, so I suspect either an elbow or a stamp.

jaymo132

Wonder if Eto of Chelsea will get the same punishment for his assault on Henderson last Saturday....hmm i dont think so...rules for some:jerkit:

westofrayne

Strange how the match officials didnt see it, seen out the corner of their eye, might have seen, were looking in the general direction, or were within 2 miles of the ground as per all prem incidents this season. Double standards???.

If he did it then fine, but rules must be applied to all clubs.

wingy

Strange how the match officials didnt see it, seen out the corner of their eye, might have seen, were looking in the general direction, or were within 2 miles of the ground as per all prem incidents this season. Double standards???.

If he did it then fine, but rules must be applied to all clubs.

Just goes with the overall inept performance from the Official on the day ,unfortunately .

RoboCCFC90

Unfortunately there is no point appealing it, Danny is already struggling for tomorrow, just accept the ban and let him return to match fitness while serving the ban, step up Jordan Willis.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Unfortunately there is no point appealing it, Danny is already struggling for tomorrow, just accept the ban and let him return to match fitness while serving the ban, step up Jordan Willis.

Pressley said J Clarke will be training today so he could possibly come back in

RoboCCFC90

Pressley said J Clarke will be training today so he could possibly come back in

Would rather have Jordan Willis, playing Jordan Willis won't be a risk in terms of re-doing the injury he has already done, plus Willis is a CB.

CJ_covblaze

Isn't Willis a full back?

wingy

When he made first appearance against Southamtpon Willis played CB.

Yep all the way through academy IIRC .Was'nt It Willis who played Marlon out of that cup game. I just hope he can get past all of these injuries as he Is a determined prospect.

RoboCCFC90

Yep all the way through academy IIRC .Was'nt It Willis who played Marlon out of that cup game. I just hope he can get past all of these injuries as he Is a determined prospect.

It would be the obvious choice for me, but I think Pressley will put Jordan C in there.

Could be without Fleck as well....

ecky

Who saw it then? or has it been done retrospectively?
Premier league "no further action will be taken" after games, where's the level playing field?

M&B Stand

Match officials are selective in their choice of who to punish. Rooney took a swipe at Huddlestone Boxing Day. Just a free kick. 30 seconds later Hull player booked for a nothing incident.
Saying that, shit refereeing wasn't the reason we failed to beat Oldham Sunday.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Who saw it then? or has it been done retrospectively?
Premier league "no further action will be taken" after games, where's the level playing field?

I presume it was spotted by the match officials assessor, as had it been any of the other officials involved in te game it would have been picked up at the time (supposedly).

But yes, the action has been taken 'retrospectively'

ecky

Looks like it unless we sign him, the defence just started to look better aswell, well better than before :)

Users who are viewing this thread