Match Thread Scunthorpe v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 30th Apr (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I wonder how long till we find outbwhat players are leaving and which are staying?
Not long , Tim Fisher and SISU won't want to pay any wages longer than they have too .
And any new signings , contacts will not start until end of July, at the earliest !!! :wacky:

Ashdown

Why not ? I'm not going to be the best at this..................I've been to Cov rugby for most of the season ?!

James Smith

Sh!t end to a Sh!t season, hope MR chooses wisely during the summer and we have a far better season.

Adge

Good luck in your mission, not that you will need any luck!
Don't bother trying to! I know him-not missing much to

Make sure you say 'hello' if you spot me! I'm a ok guy :) and it wouldn't be the first I'd have been asked 'are you SW88' :D
Good luck in your mission, not that you will need any luck!

Make sure you say 'hello' if you spot me! I'm a ok guy :) and it wouldn't be the first I'd have been asked 'are you SW88' :D
Dont bother-I know him (SW88) and you are not missing much. Seen him today and he told me off for going on the pitch with our Sisuout flag!:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Dont bother-I know him (SW88) and you are not missing much. Seen him today and he told me off for going on the pitch with our Sisuout flag!:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

So it is you :D I love you really, SISU out flag or no SISU out flag

Always had my suspicions :)

Your very good in your disguise ;)

:emoji_kissing_heart:

Last edited:

skyblue025

Probably get tweeted before its announced
Will be billed as " City make exciting new signing" You will sign in to the offal all giddy to discover Tudgey gets new 1 year deal exclusive. Followed the next 3 days with Burge 1 year deal exclusive, Finch New 1 year deal exclusive and Folivi signs until the end of the season loan sensation. You've got to laugh.

Adge

Oh our fans do know how embarras themselves don't they!

Going on the pitch at full time, then running outside looking for Scunthorpe fans!

So grow the fuck up!

And to the Two fans on the pitch who thought they were clever trying to taunt what was clearly the family section of the Scunny support with lots of parents and kids, swearing, wanker signs, the lot, you sirs are grade A pricks!!
Not sure that was the full story to be fair! Yes there was one or two that done that but I was next to the Scunthorpe fans who were pulling their hoods up and covering their faces and goading the Cov fans-not sure you seen that from where you were? They also threw golf balls at the Cov fans too. Every club has their idiots I guess.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We can all be Steve's!

(I am actually a ph too but what that little bit of detail between friends)
Ok Stevie baby . :emoji_sunglasses:

coop

Just seen the highlights what is bigi doing I would release him he gives the ball away far too often.

Users who are viewing this thread