Scunthorpe (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

covads83

Crisis? Behave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usskyblue

It sounds like; when we play without Armstrong, we're lightweight up front...but when he's in the team, our attacking play has become predictable and easy to defend.

Grendel

Hunt - I'm speechless.

chiefdave

I agree but we have bottom 4 form for a team who wants to be in the top 2

Too many people have the opinion that its fine as we're in the top six but the form in the last 10 games, or more now, indicates we won't even make the play offs unless they buck their ideas up.

Nick

Administrator
Their number 12 is showing Madison probably wouldn't be able to cut the championship yet

matesx

Too many people have the opinion that its fine as we're in the top six but the form in the last 10 games, or more now, indicates we won't even make the play offs unless they buck their ideas up.

Correct

Otis

Play like this all every game and we won't win another game all season.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ramage and bigirimana utter terrible, hunt lively but not doing much, Murphy rubbish, Maddison not in the game, Armstrong feeding off scraps, lorentzton shown a few nice touches,

Nick

Administrator
Ramage and bigirimana utter terrible, hunt lively but not doing much, Murphy rubbish, Maddison not in the game, Armstrong feeding off scraps, lorentzton shown a few nice touches,
He's been ok at right back So far, Murphy not done much so needs his fifteen minutes of class, if he isn't going to do it drag him and put job on

Grendel

Well Mowbray needs to sort this out and fast. The form players from earlier in the season are struggling and the new signings are straight out of the thorn / Waggot school of signings.

Ramage and Hunt are shocking.

Bigiamara has probably been the best player and I'm not really saying that in a very positive way.

stupot07

Too many poor performances - ramage, Bigi and Murphy poor. Hunt is anonymous.

Murphy is poor in the number 10 role, He needs to pull out left, get Maddison in the hole, bring JOB on for hunt.

Gazolba

It's a pity we are allowed only three subs.

lifeskyblue

Scunny doing basics much better than us. I would get Murphy wide. Bigi got to start making right decisions. Ramage n ricketts are far too slow and error ridden. Madders got to stay on his feet. Apart from that we are terrible. Need a transformation second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

One thing to talk about in not focusing on the City's abject performance is to ask, how on earth did Scunthorpe get through that half without a single yellow card?

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread