Scunny Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I really have had it with Elvis references now. This is now my least favourite City manager of time, even if he takes us to Champions League glory. I hate Elvis that much. CWR, I will be switching off and not switching back on again every time you play one off the bloated turds crap "hits"; Linnell, I swear, If I meet you face to face, you're going to suffer for the constant puns. You have made Alan Partridge sound like a veritable Laurie Taylor. STOP IT.

PRESSLEY ISN'T EVEN SPELT THE SAME!!

Stop being such a hound dog.

Otis

Well I think if we have to do it we have to do it with immediate effect.

It's now or never.

Nonleagueherewecome

Stop being such a hound dog.

Yeah, this happened the last time I said this-I didn't read that thread again, as I won't this, for that reason.

Every single person who makes an Elvis pun think's they are being witty and clever; you're not, you're all being derivative, predictable and dull.

Otis

Yeah, this happened the last time I said this-I didn't read that thread again, as I won't this, for that reason.

Every single person who makes an Elvis pun think's they are being witty and clever; you're not, you're all being derivative, predictable and dull.

But don't you think that people are going to just do it all the more just to wind you up?

Bugsy

We won........Stop Cryin all the time lol

Brighton Sky Blue

Oh come on NLHWC it's just people having a bit of fun-which doesn't usually happen with City fans.

Paxman II

You don't like a legend? I don't like Morrisey but so what? Respect my friend.
As for references yes they get a bit cringworthy but it's all in the name of fun.
Edengueilly was nicknamed The Edge and I see no reason that we can't use the famed Elvis reference on Pressley?
It adds to the aura and provides added impetus if anything.
Think you are on your own here...get over yourself.

Diehard Si

Always nice to win and get a bit of optimism. People suddenly mentioning the playoffs again.

Of course next time we play at home it will all be shattered again and the season will be all over again.

I'm personally holding no expectations anymore at all on this season. I think we've blown it. But be good to build for next year. New season is only 5 months away.

Ripbuster

Oh Don't be cruel,coz you aint nothing but a hound dog you and your suspicious mind,you gave me a little less conversation but you were always on my mind as I just wanted to be your teddybear
I can't help falling in love,in the ghetto,so love me tender or it will be a blue Christmas without you,
Best wishes Amazing Grace:pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread