Scrotes (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What the fuck goes on through people's minds just because they're at a football game. Some proper pond life.

Personally I'm not sure they are football fans - it's more that the perception for them is that it's somehow more 'acceptable' to behave in this manner at a football match and so they can get away with doing it.

They're not there for the football - they're there because they get to act like a prick.

ccfc92

The thing that shocked me the most was what happened outside the stadium on the way back to the car. A blonde girl in a denim skirt and Coventry City top on was approached by four male Oxford United fans who called her "a fucking slag" and threatened to "bang her out". The girl was with somebody who I think was her dad and clearly not in a position to defend her against four lads. Me and my friend were about to step in when a group of stewards moved the lads along.
I've seen trouble kick off at football matches before, but never seen a woman singled out for such abuse and violence.
If the girl who got threatened is reading this, then I just want to say you had at least two Cov fans who were about to jump in before the stewards turned up.

Did she have the yellow retro Granada top on?

Liquid Gold

Personally I'm not sure they are football fans - it's more that the perception for them is that it's somehow more 'acceptable' to behave in this manner at a football match and so they can get away with doing it.

They're not there for the football - they're there because they get to act like a prick.
There are definitely plenty there at certain away games steaming who spend very little time watching the game. A few near me towards the back of the stand on Saturday were in their seat for perhaps 15 minutes of the game, spending the rest of the time in the concourse drinking and running down towards the aggro when it seemed like it was kicking off.

Users who are viewing this thread