Scouts in the corner (1 Viewer)

skyblue19

Made that corner look really good for once and bought a bit more atmosphere. Was talking to one of the leaders who said that although it was cheap to get in, the kids were spending a fortune on food and drink and in the club shop. Maybe worth doing a few more days like that, at least to get a few more people in.

Marty

Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe we have 4 home games remaining. They should make ticket prices £5 for adults + £1 concessions, get the Ricoh full and hope some return next season.

ccfcdan

Was great having the corner full for a change. Not sure the scout leaders enjoyed it too much though, The kids were running riot before the game. I was sat in front of a group and they'd all bought scarfs. One had a calender and they bought food at half time. Was particulary amsued when 3 lads aged about 11 or 12 started singing ''she said no Marlon, She said no!''. Good move by the club.

coop

Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe we have 4 home games remaining. They should make ticket prices £5 for adults + £1 concessions, get the Ricoh full and hope some return next season.

Good idea we need as many people in that stadium as possible for the last few games.

ccfcway

give season ticket holders a free ticket to keep them happy, and run a buy one get one free,or better still, but one get 2 free promotion

pusbccfc

A fair few were under the age of 7 so its next to nothing for a season ticket for them.

Sub

when i heard that SISU had given free tickets to the scouts i thought they were trying to increase the chances of selling the players :facepalm::facepalm::D

SonofErnie

My son went with his group, £5 for the day. Lots of activities laid on and he enjoyed every minute, though I must say he's already an avid Sky Blues fan. There were groups from Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Birmingham, so the club may even have converted some other kids to the Sky Blues. Then again maybe not !

Users who are viewing this thread