Scott Dann - Look At Him Now (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Well least we can say we started his career, is a target for chelsea and is thought be one of the best british defenders in the country, thoughts on this? Wonder would he consider going back to us lol.

TheRoyalScam

I think we were more of a stepping stone - he started his career at Walsall.

Sky_Blue_Daz

will be a future England Captain

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ya how wrong the were, i remeber when we sold him i was gutted who knows where we would be if we could have kept on to our future prospects eh :whistle:

Covstu

the guty is class, i am glad he has moved up in the world as he totally deserves it.

Marty

when we signed him on deadline day i was thinking to myself why the hell are we buying another crap player from walsall for. Could see straight away how good he was though. I was one of those who thought he'd be nothing more then a lower end prem player due to his lack of pace, but i'm glad hes doing well for himself and he does deserve his shot at the big time.

Macca

yep knew he was too good for us but didn't see him going too far. Happy to be wrong on that

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think he would do well for chelsea but i cant remember what pm club is trying to sign him and another player i must check it out think was fulham not sure tho.

ccfc2011

We helped him develop in to the player he currently is

Users who are viewing this thread