Scotland Beat England (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Scotland won at Twickenham for the first time in 38 years with a 11-6 win in the Rugby Union match. And they deserved too as they outplayed England who were poor today.
Shows in sport anything can happen !

Otis

So many England players out today though. A much depleted squad.

Wasn't a surprise and many people predicted it.

bringbackrattles

So many England players out today though. A much depleted squad.

Wasn't a surprise and many people predicted it.
England ranked number 2 in the world. Even with players out their squad is talented in all positions. Still a surprising result.

CJ_covblaze

Pathetic performance. We never got going. Wasn’t a single part of the game where I thought we were in with a chance of winning.

D

Deleted member 11652

Awful from England. They played just as poorly against Ireland last year and got away with it which lead to pundits labelling England the best team in the world.

Delighted with the result.

bringbackrattles

Certainly some entente cordial on display in Cardiff yesterday!!
Eddie Jones job on the line ? Been reading that the BBC reporter Sonja McLaughlan has got abuse for asking Farrell questions about discipline etc, which is her job to do. Sensitivity has creeped into rugby now !

Evo1883

England clearly missed their chance against South Africa in the world Cup, because it looks like weve gone backwards.... Remember the Johnson era where we were just meh

SG21

It's almost like Eddie Jones is trying to get fired with his selection. Yes, the players he's picking are good, but many of them haven't played at club level since the first lockdown. They're in no form to play at club level nevermind international.

Yes, the ref was awful, but Wales deserved the win regardless. There's a lot of talent in that Welsh side and that was more than enough to beat an England side that only played well for about 10 minutes.

As for the ref. England are rightfully putting a complaint in but I do suspect Farrell was also at fault for the first try for Wales as he was told to have a word with his players. Not start a team talk. 🤦‍♂️ No chance the ref would allow that.

SG21

Whoa. Credit to the ref as the second was a try. He pushed the ball down and kicked it. This is a grubber kick.

oscillatewildly

Much better from England. Much, much better. If they had lost that, I can't imagine anyone would have seriously complained. Both played well and gave it everything.
Exhilarating game. That French defence was practically impregnable. Thank god for that one video angle - I was convinced Itoje's try was held up.

wingy

Good performance from Scotland last night. .Wales take the trophy as the beneficiaries of it .
Ireland have had a decent tournament too under the tutelage of Farrell.
England very lacklustre championship.

Users who are viewing this thread