Scored 3 for first time? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

and have to say McSheffrey looks really good in his roving role up front and keogh is immense.
Experience useful from heriederson but he's way off fitness.

Platt great as ever for 65 minutes. Clingan leads well and solid.

Nimely looks like he has learnt his football along side Aguero and co on the training pitch.

Overall after a shaky start a very well executed win. Why the hell are we where we are?

shmmeee

Clingan slows the whole team down. If Deegan hadn't been booked I'd have taken him off at HT. If its a choice between him, Keogh or Cranie I know who id get rid of.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Clingan slows the whole team down. If Deegan hadn't been booked I'd have taken him off at HT. If its a choice between him, Keogh or Cranie I know who id get rid of.

He was the player we carried today. He was dire. I agree that he should have been the one sacrificed at HT but because of Deegans booking (and a silly booking at that) and the ref being so card happy, I thought Thorns decision to take Deegan off was the right one. I hope Deegan didnt storm out again though.

Nick

Administrator
Clingan kept kicking it out of play, we cant counter attack with him! We played better when we went direct!

It did help we had so much space!

He was the player we carried today. He was dire. I agree that he should have been the one sacrificed at HT but because of Deegans booking (and a silly booking at that) and the ref being so card happy, I thought Thorns decision to take Deegan off was the right one. I hope Deegan didnt storm out again though.

Clingan got better as the game went on. Deegan is a pub player and was rightfully taken off, regardless of the booking.

J

Jack Griffin

Yeah, Clingans wages could be redeployed for 2 players who wanted to play.

Next question, was Clingan a signing recommended by AT?

torchomatic

Clingan was poor again. His passingwas poor and his corners are woeful. Keogh should be captain.

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought Clingans passing second half was quality! He was constantly talking, closed down relentlessly and he and Connor formed a really strong base for the advanced shape. You've also got to factor in that he's working his way back to full fitness after injury. But City fans don't consider that, and we only like things that are shiny and new, right?

Sorry, disagree with the lot of yer on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread