Scoreboard at the Shrews Game (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Does anyone know what's going on with the Scoreboard at our home matches! No half time scores, No Substitute names as they are made, no replays, Tannoy is shite (When WASPS play its totally different) generally i think we are getting the shit end of the stick, it does not feel like a home ground at all

Nick

Administrator
Noticed the time went off second half, the second half flew by when I.couldn't see the timer!

Bumberclart

It didn't feel like home when we were the main tenant, so its hardly surprising that it is getting worse.

Nick

Administrator
Do ccfc control it on match days? Is it having issues or user error? Worth asking the club.

hill83

Real issues. Get the tissues.

There really is very little to moan about at the moment.

matesx

i found it really annoying

and no goal replays when it was working

ajsccfc

The Shrewsbury badge looked like someone had ripped it carefully out of a newspaper and scanned it in. I did notice that the 'corner sponsored by' bit popped up at least once, so good day overall.

matesx

tannoy is a complete waste of time.... its just a noise

skybluetony176

Anyhow. When you get the indecipherable noise on a public address system it's usually although not exclusively due to the person talking into it having their mouth in too close of proximity to the microphone meaning that their voice is indecipherable from their breathing and all you get is noise. Very common problem if the announcer has short arms ;)

SkyBlueSid

The Shrewsbury badge looked like someone had ripped it carefully out of a newspaper and scanned it in. I did notice that the 'corner sponsored by' bit popped up at least once, so good day overall.

I noticed at the Chesterfield game that the scoreboard had the Southend United badge displayed for the team announcements. So if they had found a Shrewsbury one at least it was progress.

I agree the public address system is abysmal too. It just comes over as loud distorted noise. They may be minor issues but they make the club look amateurish.

Hobo

It was the same at Highfield Road, often far too loud and just a distorted mess.

SlowerThanPlatt

CCFcYouth if you can forward ideas to the club, how about playing the video they used to play before Championship games of old and new games 5 minutes before kick off like they used to? Obviously a new video would have to be made because none of the players play for us anymore

italiahorse

Does anyone know what's going on with the Scoreboard at our home matches! No half time scores, No Substitute names as they are made, no replays, Tannoy is shite (When WASPS play its totally different) generally i think we are getting the shit end of the stick, it does not feel like a home ground at all

Tannoy is ok for music but rubbish for talking. Same on Sunday for Wasps at halftime where the interview was inaudible.

Specs WT-R75

At half time the scoreboard went blank. They never got it restarted in time for the kick off so I guess that is why the time was not shown... as for lack of replays... I am guessing its all related.

crowsnest

At the last few matches, just before kick off, they have played an old black and white film of Jimmy Hill leading the fans in the sky blue song.

But then the sound cuts out.

Are they trying to get the crowd to join in - but no one has noticed?

CCFcYouth if you can forward ideas to the club, how about playing the video they used to play before Championship games of old and new games 5 minutes before kick off like they used to? Obviously a new video would have to be made because none of the players play for us anymore

Think again it to do with ACL. But will raise question when i meet the club.

Gaz71

At the last few matches, just before kick off, they have played an old black and white film of Jimmy Hill leading the fans in the sky blue song.

But then the sound cuts out.

Are they trying to get the crowd to join in - but no one has noticed?

I shit myself every time this comes as it's just a loud distorted noise.

letsallsingtogether

Still better than most in this league.
Some have got no scoreboard at all

Users who are viewing this thread