Score on Saturday (1 Viewer)

CovLis86

Unfortunately, if any team is going to break their duck, it will probably be Leicster. So i think i can see it being 3-1 Leicster, in a game they will probably dominate.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Tough one to call this. If we can get an early goal and hang on for 90+ minutes, then I reckon we could win it 1-0. But if Leicester score first and then we struggle to get back in to the game and they get a couple more before full time then I think they'll win 3-0. However, if the first goal is a late goal for us, they might get a late goal as well, so it'll finish 1-1. All of the above might be impacted by a sending off though. So if we go 1 up and they have a man sent off then we might hang on till the end before getting another goal to seal the win at 2-0. If we go 1 up but then have a man sent off then it'll be very tough and I could see them equalising and maybe getting a winner, so you're looking at 1-1 or 2-1 to Leicester. If they get the early goal and we get a man sent off then it will be a walk in the park for them and they'll more than likely get 3 more goals on top of the early one without reply from us to make it 4-0. If we both get a man sent off it depends on in which order as that will impact the result as well - could end up being a win for us, a win for them or just a draw if that were to happen. Tough one to call.

Not hedging your bets then Brian? :D

Users who are viewing this thread