School Protests (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I also don’t believe taking offence at something said about your religion is anything like racism or even about what someone is like physically. (Fat excluded). As whether you like it or not your religion is a choice. Indoctrinated into as a child or not.

Where do you stand on mullets and shit haircuts?

On a serious note, the youth of today are really shit about taking the piss within friend groups.

It used to be "You had your hair cut? When you getting it finished" and take a hammering.

Nowadays the little pricks are taking pictures of each other for Instagram and posting inspirational messages about it. "As men we should build each other up".

hill83

Where do you stand on mullets and shit haircuts?

Fair game. Always had the piss taken out of my hair and I had a mullet around 2006/8 when it was in fashion. But a shit half curly one.

hill83

But also, I’m a nice bloke. So wouldn’t be going out my way to offend people and would stick up for people getting shit if they were getting abuse for their religion.

This is the main post. I’ve setup a spreadsheet to collate likes based on this and the not so nice posts and will be reporting people to their employers in due course.

Nick

Administrator
Can’t remember, but it was Tony and guy years, could have been earlier. Had it chemically straightened and half my head shaved off once.

Yeah that's a bit too much. Women had some fucking haircuts from Tony and Guy, they must have been pissing themselves when people walked out.

hill83

Yeah that's a bit too much. Women had some fucking haircuts from Tony and Guy, they must have been pissing themselves when people walked out.

£60 ffs

Then straight down jaks in a collar and cuffs shirt. Used to clean up though.

Users who are viewing this thread