SCG meeting tonight - any questions? (1 Viewer)

kingharvest

Sorry it's late notice - ive been on holiday - but we have a meeting tonight with Tim Fisher, so anyone got any questions?.........

I imagine people have lots but if possible I'd like some really probing questions I can ask. Either post on here or PM me and I'll see what I can do. I won't be able to ask them all, we only have an hour and I imagine it'll be lively, but if anyone has any absolute zingers then that would be good....old sky blue, I'm looking at you!!!

Let me know by 17:30

Tad

Could you ask about the new ground?

What realistic timetable do SISU have for it to be built and ready.

Last edited:

Sub

why has he not published the fans survey and why has he lied saying the FL wont let him publish it ??

quinn1971

Sorry it's late notice - ive been on holiday - but we have a meeting tonight with Tim Fisher, so anyone got any questions?.........

I imagine people have lots but if possible I'd like some really probing questions I can ask. Either post on here or PM me and I'll see what I can do. I won't be able to ask them all, we only have an hour and I imagine it'll be lively, but if anyone has any absolute zingers then that would be good....old sky blue, I'm looking at you!!!

When do we get to see the plans for the new ground...surely as it's going to be ours the fans should be entitled to see it.also once the land for the new stadium is acquired what would happen if planning permission isn't granted . are we then stuck in northampton with no way back to coventry.

GaryJones

How are the Club going to retain its links to the local community?
How are they going to attract NEW support to the club (Kids)?
How are they going to EARN money playing at Northampton?

RogerH

Mentioned above, but try to pin him down for details of the progress and timetable for the new stadium.

If he swerves the question, or feeds you BS then we will know that they are no further forward. For the last couple of months he has said that they are "close to " agreeing a deal for the land.

As mentioned above, what is the Plan B if they fail to get planning permission.

RoboCCFC90

Can you please ask Tim if he would be happy for myself to mediate a peaceful meeting between himself and ACL in say the Wheatsheaf, tomorrow @ 20:00?

Last edited:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Funnily enough it was that thread that triggered this one

Ah, cool. Well, he's had a few hours to read that thread and come up with answers. Which might as well start 'Once upon a time', although like most fairy tales, won't - I fear - end with everyone living happily ever after

chiefdave

why have they not published the fans survey results and tried to blame Football League?
where is the new site we were told they would have purchased by now?
where are the plans for the new stadium?
why is he insisting ACL won't speak to them when ever statement they make says they are happy to for us to play there and open to talks?
when is he resigning and when are SISU going?

Voice_of_Reason

Just on this question if Fisher says some shit like "We can't disclose that information while in Administration" like he did for the proposed groundshare then could you at least make him aware of that?

Why won't he open negotiations with ACL on the understanding Otium will be handed the Golden Share ? HAS HE EVEN ASKED ?

Why is he making decisions on behalf of CCFC Ltd when it is not in his remit whilst CCFC in administration ?

Has he suggested to the Administrators that advance negotiations pending exit of administration with ACL is possible ?

Why does he not give straight answers to the majority of questions asked ?

RoboCCFC90

Can you also ask Tim once and for all what username he goes by on Sky Blue Talk so we can nail this once and for all?

quinn1971

If acl/ccc were to decide to sell the ricoh due to not being able to run it would sisu be in a position financially to buy the ricoh.

wingy

Ah, cool. Well, he's had a few hours to read that thread and come up with answers. Which might as well start 'Once upon a time', although like most fairy tales, won't - I fear - end with everyone living happily ever after

Either a Fable or a Brothers Grim rendition??

RoboCCFC90

Why won't he open negotiations with ACL on the understanding Otium will be handed the Golden Share ? HAS HE EVEN ASKED ?

Why is he making decisions on behalf of CCFC Ltd when it is not in his remit whilst CCFC in administration ?

Has he suggested to the Administrators that advance negotiations pending exit of administration with ACL is possible ?

Why does he not give straight answers to the majority of questions asked ?

I could answer the last one for you, I might get an agreement from about 99.9% of people, but not Tim Fisher if this helps?

The Reverend Skyblue

If I ever see that smug c**t in person I can assure him of at least two weeks "rest and recuperation" at the hands of the NHS

Last edited:

Matty_CCFC

Why has he not put the fans survey out into the public domain?
Why have you sent an email saying the FL would not allow this survey to be published, which was a lie?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

why has he not published the fans survey and why has he lied saying the FL wont let him publish it ??

Have you seen what Supporters Direct have been saying about the relocation and this very issue:

"That the decision has come at the behest of a City of London Hedge Fund – SISU Capital – which is trying to recover its losses from an ill-judged investment makes it doubly worse in our view."

Then: "We also note that SISU has declined to release a survey of fans, which it is believed shows near universal opposition to playing outside of Coventry, citing a Football League request not to release ‘sensitive commercial information’. The League has denied making such a request in relation to this information. We call on those concerned to release it immediately."

Someone may be telling lies. Surely not? :thinking about:

wingy

Where and when Is this Kingsharvest,such a lovely evening for a gathering ,Dan will be there also ,ask him If he's got a copy of the clubs own DATA.

Brighton Sky Blue

Serious question: Now that the club has abandoned the Higgs centre, where will the academy be based going forward?

Not so serious question: What does Tim feed his cat (that one's from PWKH)?

torchomatic

Is there a 'get-out' clause for Sixfields or are we now definitely there for at least three years?

hotrod

SCG meeting tonight.

Mr Fisher.

Following the supposed temporary move to Northampton & the building of the new Stadium,how long will it be before Sisu see a return on their Investment.

Regards.

mattylad

1) Fisher claimed this morning that the Northampton deal was done and could not be broken. Which company is it with as if its CCFC H/Otium they do not have the golden share and should not be making any decisions.

2) Are we still debt free.

Is there a 'get-out' clause for Sixfields or are we now definitely there for at least three years?
I don't know about a get out clause torch, but on cwr this morning he mentioned it was a three year deal with the option for a further 2 so who knows how long we'll be away? He also stated that 'the deal is done' when pressed about sitting down with acl for further discussions. I was 50/50 as to whether to go to sixfields or not, but his manner and tone this morning finally pushed me over the edge so I don't think I will now. :(

tisza

When will Otium actually publish some accounts?
This supposed 32 million debt write-off does it mean that the football club (in what ever form it is ) actually has a lower debt-level or has it been parked out into other parts of the overall company structure?
Are we to assume that as Otium has the football league share all elements of the footballing business (player contracts etc) will also be consolidated into this one company?
If you are going to build a new stadium will it belong to Otium as part of the football club or are you going to continue to split the vital assets of a football business between various companies?

Users who are viewing this thread