Scariest time at a ground. (2 Viewers)

joemercersaces

Again, from the Kop when it started you could often see a couple of white police motorcyclist’s helmets bobbing about in the melee. I spoke to one of the old time Cov cops a few years back and a lot of them loved it, getting paid overtime as well! Quite a few little scores settled on a Saturday afternoon apparently.

Great_Expectations

It’s been mentioned by a few but the Sheffield United away QF match. We couldn’t get away end tickets so got them through a friend of a friend who had a Sheffield post code and could get us tickets. Ended up in the part with the majority of hooligans, and they somehow knew we were Cov fans. Was a tense game.

Always remember two girls and two lads sat directly behind us who I’m adamant were also Cov fans - given away by their sky blue nail varnish.

My Dads best mate is a big Leeds fan and he took me to a few European away games when I was younger. Some of those were interesting! Especially as I wasn’t a Leeds fan so didn’t care anywhere near as much as everyone else did about the result!

Users who are viewing this thread