SBT player of the season (1 Viewer)

Who is the ccfc 19/20 player of the season?

• Marko Marosi

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Matty Godden

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Fankaty Dabo

Votes: 131 71.2%
  • Michael Rose

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Dominic Hyam

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Kyle McFadzean

• Sam McCallum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan Shipley

• Liam Kelly

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Liam Walsh

Votes: 31 16.8%

• Total voters

AFCCOVENTRY

It’s easy. Dabo. He’s on a different level and the amount of goals that have come from when he’s broken up attacks, bombed forward and his assists is next level. He’s destined for the Premiership.

larry_david

Dabo for me. Based on consistency. Only shocker I saw was Rotherham away but everyone had a shocker that day.

Tough though, feel mcfadz, Kelly, hyam, godden deserve more votes, each player has added something to this squad even kasta who scored that rocket left footer to put a nervy game to bed

TomRad85

I wish I could give a more interesting opinion than Dabo followed by Walsh, but alas...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

speedie87

Amazed at how easy dabo is leading. He’d be second choice for me but Walsh was off the scale good in most important part of the pitch.

To be fair almost the entire squad could have won player of the season for their performances in any other season.

Grendel

Callum o hare isn’t even an option is he

Sick Boy

This is the first time in ages (if ever) where so many players could genuinely stake a claim, full credit has to go to Robins and the club for backing him.

Cranfield Sky Blue

I went for Fankaty. Just for his name!
Seriously, I could have chosen a few for different reasons. Fadz for the leadership. Hyam for consistency. Walsh for completing the system. Jobello early season. Shipley for goals and assists. O’Hare for the bandage. Godden for the goals. Especially in big games. Exciting times ahead methinks!

covcity4life

Can one of the photoshop peeps knock up an “award” we could send him on Twitter?
Coukd this be an idra @Nick? . An actual officla sky blue talk end of season awards. Could buy cheap trophy or make a nice lil image that can be sent to them on Twitter or in post i dunno.

After a few years it will prestigious!

stay_up_skyblues

Had to go Dabo. Shaky start but literally could then have justifiably been awarded MOM 20 odd games in a row. Solid, classy player with an engine worthy of the Premier League.

ccfcway

Dabo has been great, as has McFaz after early season wobble and godden has been on fire.

Got to say though, the whole defence looks confident in front of marosi. I’d give it to him.

Having a decent keeper has made the world of difference

shmmeee

Right if no one objects I’ll set up a couple of threads for SBT awards, @Nick ?

I’m thinking:

Goal of the season
Young Player of the season (U21)
What else? Signing of the season? Most improved? Team performance?

Im sure we can find someone to knock up some graphics for the winners.

Sky Blue Pete

Right if no one objects I’ll set up a couple of threads for SBT awards, @Nick ?

I’m thinking:

Goal of the season
Young Player of the season (U21)
What else? Signing of the season? Most improved? Team performance?

Im sure we can find someone to knock up some graphics for the winners.
It’s a great idea pretty sure the players will love it

skybluepm2

I think Dabo is going to pick up this gong by a country mile, but thinking about the critical contributions made throughout the squad this season......had we had that donkey Burge in between the sticks rather than the magnificent Marosi, or had Godden not come back from injury 4 months early and hitting a red hot streak in front of goal, or had the 3 Centre halves not clicked and been rock solid throughout the entire season, or had we been without Kelly’s solidness and outstanding leadership driving us forward from the middle of the park...... then maybe it isn’t actually so clear cut after all.

Fortunately, this was a rare season where everything just clicked for us. The quality, togetherness, luck with injuries and suspensions, hitting form at the right time. I wouldn’t have changed a thing (obviously aside from COVID-19 cutting the season short by ten games, ruining our opportunity to celebrate what is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity for most of the sky blue army!!).

Users who are viewing this thread