SBT - Midnight and still going strong (1 Viewer)

Well folks it's 12.07 am and 65 of us are still poking around SBT - good innit.

PUSB

georgehudson

pleased to say i'm @ home & gargling on a nice 'italian' red, (wine that is),
but hoping & praying that our owners would f.o. a.s.a.p.,

PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

Well folks it's 12.07 am and 65 of us are still poking around SBT - good innit.

PUSB

Hell yeah! Newsnight, then Family Guy, followed by "This Week", nice after a late shift at work. Then a bit of a trawl around here to see what the word is. Has anybody heard, about the word?

Coventry La La La

09013_bird_is_the_word_400x400_are_you_ready-s400x400-42060-535.jpg

Nonleagueherewecome

R5 just said that a Twitter survey reveals that the majority of people are happiest at midnight :claping hands:

Explains why those that get an early night are such miserable sods.

Good to see some late night activity that isn't just me; I usually end up leaving the last posts of the night then have to trawl at work to see what replies there have been...not that I'm really saying anything of note just now, but, y'know I might in a minute..it's not impossible...depends what the other threads are saying...but y'know it's nice in the morning 'cos I get a little bit excited about what people have said..apart from when a thread dies and I don't get a reply, that's not as good..but then, I soon get interested by something else that someone has said on another thread, and so the dance begins again!

(That last bit was in the voice of the camp guy with the tache in Family Guy who gets random walk on parts in numerous side-roles, including a shark on one occasion ;))

Nonleagueherewecome

Well, that's 6 little seeds planted..I'll be back to check how they're growing in the morning...I do hope someone responds to this one...I like this thread because it's all nice and not worrying about winning and losing for a change and everybody's friendly...there's not much goin on, but that's ok...goodnight, y'all!

Disorganised1

Hmmmm - 03:37 and allegedly there are 56 people online ~ me and 55 guests. I have my doubts.

Users who are viewing this thread