SBT meeting (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Yes its still on at 7.30 upstairs at the Squirrel.

I for one will be there, I know we are all feeling very negative but I personally cannot just sit back and do nothing. Ok so they SBT may not be able to do anything to save our club but at least they are not just sitting on there arses and doing nothing but moan at those who are trying.

ashbyjan

All invited - please come along. Embargo may be lifted but there are plenty of warnings signs still out there about the future of our club.

Bad Boy

Sorry Jan, not able to get to tonights meeting, hope it goes ok. Best Wishes to everyone.

cheever

Good point, either some early 'behind the scenes' action...or a coincidence....or a lucky omen...

Whatever, RESPECK TO THE SBT! :)

Steve.B50

Great meeting Jan

Not exactly into the Godiva Festival thing but it was good of them to allow the SBT to have a spot, I think the new logo and banners look great.
We need to push the SBT as regardles of what these idiots do to our club they can safeguard our name and footballing future of some sort.
See you on July 10th.

cheever

Are the SBT playing at the Godiva Festival??

That's impressive, but shouldn't your focus be on the current situation at CCFC rather than banging out a few tunes.....:(

ashbyjan

We will be on stage - washboard, teacrate bass and spoons!!!! Actually we will have a stand at the festival allowing people to ask us what the Trust is about etc - there will be football games and lots of prizes. All welcome so come along and see what the Trust is aiming to do and how you can be a part of it.

cheever

We will be on stage - washboard, teacrate bass and spoons!!!! Actually we will have a stand at the festival allowing people to ask us what the Trust is about etc - there will be football games and lots of prizes. All welcome so come along and see what the Trust is aiming to do and how you can be a part of it.

Fair play, Jan...all raising the profile.

Users who are viewing this thread