SBT Awards: Graphic Design Help Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Need some help here, I’d like to send players who win a SBT Award an image on Twitter to recognise their achievement.

Just going with three for now: Player of the Season (likely to be Dabo), Young Player of the Season (Likely to be Walsh), Goal of the season (likely to be Walsh V Rochdale).

I know we’ve got talented people on the forum when it comes to this stuff, off the top of my head I think @Evo1883 @pipkin73 @kapowaz please tag in anyone I’ve forgotten.

Im thinking something simple just a decent image of the player/goal with something like “SkyBluesTalk Awards 2020: Award Name - Winner” in a decent font.

pipkin73

Anything i can do just let me know, just started working after months off but always available to the SBA. If i can help i will.

pipkin73

By the way, the flag thread, let me know the correct size and i might be able to do it cheaper, my main problem will be postage as from here it's not cheap but if someone comes here for a holiday i might be able to help.

shmmeee

Anything i can do just let me know, just started working after months off but always available to the SBA. If i can help i will.

If it’s not too much trouble just looking for three images, one for Player of The Season for Dabo, one for Young Player of the Season for Walsh and one Goal of the season got Walsh v Rochdale. Just a pic and some text saying what award it is and who won it I think. Technically winners are subject to change but looking at it those are the winners.

shmmeee

Bump for a new day, I’ll knock something up later to motivate people with my terrible art skills. Voting closes at the end of the week so want to send something out then.

Nick

Administrator
I haven't done graphics for a while so some of the whipper snappers will probably go better

TTG

I'm up for it if nobody else wants to!

shmmeee

Literally first come first served. First acceptable set of images I’ll use. Happy to go with the group decision if there is one.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I mean, if you want to knock yourself up a fourth award at the same time I won’t stop you.

We should do an American High School type one for posters. “Most Likely to End Up in Jail” etc.

But if I design it I'd have to win it by default, otherwise the person winning the award wasn't deemed good enough to design it and thus can't win it......

Bugsy

TTG

Thrusts not bad considering When you used haha

shmmeee

Thrusts not bad considering When you used haha

(This is in a totally non passive aggressive way)

Feel free to do better, the best way to get the right answer online is post the wrong one.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TTG

Rusty Trombone

shmmeee

Can't believe I missed that.

I cannot stress enough my lack of photoshop skills, if anyone can do a background removal job better than remove.bg please give it a shot on this.

TBH I'd leave it as just the three on the left given the choice.

walshgoal.png

pipkin73

Sorry mate, won't be able to do anything on this til Friday or Saturday as had a few big(ish) jobs come in. Let me know if you still need something doing by then.

TTG

I'll start cutting out the players, if I to get round to it I'll make the background too!

Evo1883

Hi mate, just seen this now, il post something up tomorrow however it won't be a live image, I don't have my laptop anymore

TTG

Hi mate, just seen this now, il post something up tomorrow however it won't be a live image, I don't have my laptop anymore
Well mine will now you mentioned it...HA!

In all seriousness I do love your style of edits!

TTG

Should be done Tommorrow!

shmmeee

Bump.

Would like to award these this week now we have winners.

Let me know if you can’t get anything in by Friday and I’ll touch up the ones I’ve done and use those.

Users who are viewing this thread