SBT 5 a side (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

This was first mentioned by CCFL another thread. Could book Goals/Powerleague/Higgs for an hour or two just to kick things off and take it from there. Doesn't matter too much on your ability level or even age. We can sort out fair teams on the day. Who'd be up for it?

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

I must admit I like the sound of this, but with my dodgy knee my mobility would be limited. Willing to give it a go though if something can be sorted :)

Bugsy

Im game :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

covcity4life

goals would be best for me and depends on the day too, im busy tues/thurs

also i can only play with people who with those who have liked my posts at least 5 times

so 2 vs 2 anyone?

CJ_covblaze

I'm at Goals most Monday and Fridays. What's the best day/evening for everyone?

ajsccfc

My playing style is like a shit Adam Barton. I'll pop up with a nice pass here and there, but tackling? Get outta here.

philmcc

This is a great idea, although I haven't kicked a ball in anger for some time now I would be interested. (if I could fit it in around work etc...)

CJ_covblaze

What we could do if we could get around 20 is book 2 pitches and do a mini tourney. Up to everyone what they want to do.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
When I was at school (many, many years ago (50?)), I was always last to be picked for a knock-about on the playground at dinner-times. :pointlaugh: However, since my late teens and early twentys, I put on some meaty muscles and was a bloody hard defender! Unfortunately, due to a dicky ticker, dodgy bones and last but not least, distance to travel, I have to count myself out. :(

duffer

My proper football career is long since past, but I still play 5-a-side every Monday. My enthusiasm far outweighs my ability, as indeed it always has, but if you're struggling for numbers I'm always up for a game.

If you want a clue to my years, let's just say that I'm of the same generation as the '87 squad. ;)

I can still talk a good game, mind.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Subject to times- (evenings best for me)- I'd be game, don't think(hope) I've offended anyone such that I'd be target of a cloggoing?
Ability wise think Julian Darby- think im a good player- but in reality..;).... age wise think about same?

Who will organise "badges" so as we have clear ownership assigned!! :wave:

covcity4life

Subject to times- (evenings best for me)- I'd be game, don't think(hope) I've offended anyone such that I'd be target of a cloggoing?
Ability wise think Julian Darby- think im a good player- but in reality..;).... age wise think about same?

Who will organise "badges" so as we have clear ownership assigned!! :wave:

im fucked.

fernandopartridge

It's a good idea but if you commit to playing at Goals and then find it's cheaper at the Power League, don't even think about it.....

Jonny

I'd totally be up for this. Appearance wise I'm a carbon copy of Fleck (even down to the centimetre according to his wiki!) Slightly younger and worse ability wise though.

CJ_covblaze

Unfortunately a snapped achillies tendon earlier this year has pretty much ended my footballing days. That and the distance to travel and my age!

Been playing through my second rupture for years. Been putting off the next lot of surgery too. Bloody hurts doesn't it!

North York’s Blue

Been playing through my second rupture for years. Been putting off the next lot of surgery too. Bloody hurts doesn't it!

You're not kidding! I didn't have surgery on mine, was treated conservatively instead. It was the amount of time on crutches that pissed me off, hated being stuck at home.

Users who are viewing this thread