SBS&L accounts 2016 (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

How does that prove that?

Make your mind up, NOPM, not NOPM, back to NOPM again.

You want to kill the club? OK then.

Jesus wept you're one retarded person Nick. How fucking blind are you to not see the club being killed off by SISU?? Are you really that much in a bubble?

skybluebeduff

It's just fucking embarrassing when a fan think's it will inevitablely be the fans killing off the club, yet evidence to the contrary is in black and white for all to see.

Nick

Administrator
It's just fucking embarrassing when a fan think's it will inevitablely be the fans killing off the club, yet evidence to the contrary is in black and white for all to see.
Where's that then? I can only see you saying that there should be a boycott? Like you did before but went against it.

Nick

Administrator
Jesus wept you're one retarded person Nick. How fucking blind are you to not see the club being killed off by SISU?? Are you really that much in a bubble?
Ha like you said it was before you got a cheap season ticket off your mate?

Is the club going to die, realistically? Relegation almost certainly, dieing is completely different.

You are the one saying to boycott aren't you? Deja vu.

Good to see Jack liked your post as well, he's piping up a bit after his absence when the talk was all Wembley. Joker.

skybluebeduff

Where's that then? I can only see you saying that there should be a boycott? Like you did before but went against it.
By buying a 2nd hand season ticket? C'mon Nick tell us all how us fans want to kill off the club, when it's clear to see it's almost dead anyway? -42mill in net liabilities since SISU arrived. Wake up, and see that getting SISU out is the only way to 'save' our club ffs. What is it you actually have to lose by not getting a season ticket anyway?

skybluebeduff

Ha like you said it was before you got a cheap season ticket off your mate?

Is the club going to die, realistically? Relegation almost certainly, dieing is completely different.

You are the one saying to boycott aren't you? Deja vu.

Good to see Jack liked your post as well, he's piping up a bit after his absence when the talk was all Wembley. Joker.
All you care about is who liked who's post? You really are a muppet.

Nick

Administrator
By buying a 2nd hand season ticket? C'mon Nick tell us all how us fans want to kill off the club, when it's clear to see it's almost dead anyway? -42mill in net liabilities since SISU arrived. Wake up, and see that getting SISU out is the only way to 'save' our club ffs. What is it you actually have to lose by not getting a season ticket anyway?

Are you really trying to preach for me to boycott after you went back on your own nopm crusade and you will be going to wembley? Ha

Erm, I'm not saying all fans want to kill the club. Just when people bang on about boycotts.

Nick

Administrator
All you care about is who liked who's post? You really are a muppet.

Where does it say that's all I care about? I pointed it out. That wasn't the entire post.

Ironic really considering you love a Facebook poll to see what you should do.

Don't try and preach nopm when you have already broken it.

skybluebeduff

Are you really trying to preach for me to boycott after you went back on your own nopm crusade and you will be going to wembley? Ha

Erm, I'm not saying all fans want to kill the club. Just when people bang on about boycotts.
Preach? I've spent more watching this club this season than you have, don't fucking preach to me kid. Just because at the beginning of the season I never went to The Ricoh that makes my Wembley appearance shameful in your eyes does it?

You'll never get out of this bubble, you'll be just a small minority after the end of this season, living in Fisher cloud cuckoo land!

skybluebeduff

Where does it say that's all I care about? I pointed it out. That wasn't the entire post.

Ironic really considering you love a Facebook poll to see what you should do.

Don't try and preach nopm when you have already broken it.

Broken what you thick c**t? Read post above. You've put maybe just over £299 into this club for the whole season and you act like some sort of high horse clown who people should bow down to. You never turn up to meetings or anything, because you're afraid too. Because everyone knows you're a cock.

Nick

Administrator
Preach? I've spent more watching this club this season than you have, don't fucking preach to me kid. Just because at the beginning of the season I never went to The Ricoh that makes my Wembley appearance shameful in your eyes does it?

You'll never get out of this bubble, you'll be just a small minority after the end of this season, living in Fisher cloud cuckoo land!

Ha no, because you preached nopm and boycotts to then just go against it. The same as you have about what's right and wrong.. To go against it anyway.

Couldn't give a shit about minority or majority either, I don't judge what I do by how many others are doing it strangely enough. I'll support ccfc, if that puts me in a minority then so be it.

Kid? Ha, get down jbs or something cocker.

duffer

That's the point it isn't ,so how do the directors and auditors place any reliance on it ........ and use that reliance to prove CCFC is a going concern

Seems to me that that's exactly why they do it, OSB. Appreciate that you're the expert here, but it looks to me as though these letters are just a cloak that allows the auditors to sign us off as a going concern - without them I presume we'd be classed as technically insolvent.

Just to say, I don't think we're the only business that works this way, but it's hardly encouraging no matter what spin the club put on it.

skybluebeduff

Ha no, because you preached nopm and boycotts to then just go against it. The same as you have about what's right and wrong.. To go against it anyway.

Couldn't give a shit about minority or majority either, I don't judge what I do by how many others are doing it strangely enough. I'll support ccfc, if that puts me in a minority then so be it.

Kid? Ha, get down jbs or something cocker.
I'll be in spoons considering i've done 45 hours work this week, come join us and have a chat about how much of a cock you really are.

Nick

Administrator
I'll be in spoons considering i've done 45 hours work this week, come join us and have a chat about how much of a cock you really are.
Ha what's how many hours you have worked actually got to do with anything at all?

Are you sure you will go to spoons? Not want to do a Facebook poll to help you make your mind up?

dongonzalos

How does that prove that?

Make your mind up, NOPM, not NOPM, back to NOPM again.

You want to kill the club? OK then.

Sorry Nick but there you go again......

You say if people do NOMP, they shouldn't have a pop at others who don't, by suggesting that by not doing NOMP they harming the club.

Yet here is you having a go at the NOMP people telling them they are killing the club.

It seems it's alright to have a pop at people saying they are killing the club if the opinion fits your stance.

Nick

Administrator

You say if people do NOMP, they shouldn't have a pop at others who don't, by suggesting that by not doing NOMP they harming the club.

Yet here is you having a go at the NOMP people telling them they are killing the club.

It seems it's alright to have a pop at people saying they are killing the club if the opinion fits your stance.
Weren't they his words to kill the club sooner?

ricohroar

I'm sure nick is a woman, he just has to keep trying to have the last word. just leave it it's going no where and you are looking rather childish

skybluebeduff

Ha what's how many hours you have worked actually got to do with anything at all?

Are you sure you will go to spoons? Not want to do a Facebook poll to help you make your mind up?
So now i've made a poll on facebook to ask people what I should do? Honestly how do you spout so much shit?

dongonzalos

I happen to think a genuine NOMP. Would bring us to SISU's final plan in months not years as it will be.
Be that try and kill the club or release it, I think it will be the same. The prolonging is purely because of JR2 IMO.
A genuine NOMP won't happen though.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
So now i've made a poll on facebook to ask people what I should do? Honestly how do you spout so much shit?
It is sarcasm, because of how so much seems to revolve around minorities and what people on Facebook think.

Spouting shit, do you mean like encouraging boycotts and going yourself anyway?

skybluebeduff

No, the words were, as interpreted, to cut the cloth that SISU cling onto. It's just people like you in a bubble who really don't want the truth to hit your reality, that SISU are going to kill this club.

skybluebeduff

It is sarcasm, because of how so much seems to revolve around minorities and what people on Facebook think.

Spouting shit, do you mean like encouraging boycotts and going yourself anyway?
Have I said this season? Isn't this season already an inevitable nail in a coffin?. 1959 we were last there, did you not notice that?

Nick

Administrator
No, the words were, as interpreted, to cut the cloth that SISU cling onto. It's just people like you in a bubble who really don't want the truth to hit your reality, that SISU are going to kill this club.

The words were to speed up the death weren't they?

What cloth is being clung to?

skybluebeduff

And this is what the majority on here contend with. Hard to pop someone out of a bubble when the bubble is made up from formic acid.

torchomatic

Broken what you thick c**t? Read post above. You've put maybe just over £299 into this club for the whole season and you act like some sort of high horse clown who people should bow down to. You never turn up to meetings or anything, because you're afraid too. Because everyone knows you're a cock.

Yet you were the one telling me I seem to remember that I had no principles/morals for attending. You're just another NOPM hypocrite. There's a growing band of you.

Ashdown

No it won't be CCFC, not with those clowns fucking us up, every step of the way ! Most people are completely disenfranchised. There will be a new manager with the same constraints and a new set of newly upgraded academy kids expected to cut it at that level. On top of that crowds will be at 4,000 per match. They may as well just open the prawn sandwich stand or the Telegraph.

Nick

Administrator

I'm not saying anybody should bow down to me, I'm not saying I'm bank rolling the club. I just pointed out you went on about boycotts and how you taught your kids what's right and wrong etc and then went against it with a u turn.

Ha, it's hardly afraid is it because i don't want to go to a trust meeting. I guess if you do go you are instantly a ufc champ?

It's fact, you preached about nopm. You have gone against it.

Nothing to do with how much I've given the club or not.

Last edited:

torchomatic

A lot of people are missing the point - as they did in the 32000 tickets sold already thread. I don't have a go at anyone who has decided to go to Wembley who hasn't been in years or suddenly decides to attend. I do have an issue with people like Beduff (and other NOPM crusaders) who in the past have gotten on their high horse and slagged off anyone who attended as damaging the club, lining SISUs pockets, lacking moral fibre, etc. Now Wembley has come along then suddenly it's OK to attend. It's OK to go to the Ricoh all of a sudden too, it seems. Tossers.

Nick

Administrator
No it won't be CCFC, not with those clowns fucking us up, every step of the way ! Most people are completely disenfranchised. There will be a new manager with the same constraints and a new set of newly upgraded academy kids expected to cut it at that level. On top of that crowds will be at 4,000 per match. They may as well just open the prawn sandwich stand or the Telegraph.

Sadly, it still will be ccfc. If it gets moved for good to somewhere like Northampton then it won't be.

Nick

Administrator
Only legally, in almost every other way it doesn't feel like it anymore !
It still does for some as it's still ccfc. It's the same team and badge playing at wembley that will be in league 2. (Team as in club, not squad)

Users who are viewing this thread