Save the Sky Blue Academy Petition (1 Viewer)

armybike

Save the Sky Blue Academy
BY: The Sky Blue Trust
TARGET: Coventry City owners,Coventry Sports Foundation,Coventry City Council, Wasps RFC United Kingdom

The Coventry City Football Club academy is critical not only to our football club but also the city of Coventry. It is part of the very fabric of our football club. Callum Wilson,Gary McSheffrey,Ben Turner and James Maddison are just a few of the Academy graduates in recent years.

The development of players such as these and the many others who have come through the CCFC academy give us hope that one day our club will begin to prosper again. Without it the future looks bleak.

We call upon all parties with an interest in the Alan Higgs Centre, the current home of the academy, to set aside historical differences and work together to ensure the future good health of the academy and our football club.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/817/198/180/save-the-sky-blue-academy/

Warwickhunt

Already signed, come on fellow supporters we should get at least 7000 signatures

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We have had over 350 sign the petition in first 24 hours.
Please sign this get this out to as many people as possible.
Signed yesterday Steve. B50. PUSB ;)

ashbyjan

Great that so many have signed already - could everyone who does agree in signing it please also pass on the details of the petition to friends, family, work mates, etc. If there are only a few hundred signatures it will give those who wish to run roughshod over the Academy and the clubs future ammunition to push ahead with their plans. Lets get it out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram whatever but lets make sure everyone who cares knows about it and signs it and then passes the message on again. This is in the hands of the supporters - lets show CCFC / CCC / Wasps / CSF that we care and we have strength in numbers.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/817/198/180/save-the-sky-blue-academy/

Orca

Who does the petition get delivered to and what impact can they have on the situation the club faces? It's all very well being annoyed about the parties involved, but doesn't one of the parties need to act in order to move this forwards? I'm not sure a petition will change anything.

In January 2015, the club, via their own website, said they were building their own integrated first team and academy facility. There have been no plans submitted to Rugby Borough Council for Ryton, so where is it going to be? To my mind, CCFC and SISU have to make a proactive step next, everyone else involved has stated their intentions - what are the owners going to do?

Grendel

Who does the petition get delivered to and what impact can they have on the situation the club faces? It's all very well being annoyed about the parties involved, but doesn't one of the parties need to act in order to move this forwards? I'm not sure a petition will change anything.

In January 2015, the club, via their own website, said they were building their own integrated first team and academy facility. There have been no plans submitted to Rugby Borough Council for Ryton, so where is it going to be? To my mind, CCFC and SISU have to make a proactive step next, everyone else involved has stated their intentions - what are the owners going to do?

Fuck off

Sick Boy

Get off our forum you tosser.

ceetee

Tried to sign it but web site seems to be flaky on IE. I have to use IE for this site as it won't format in Firefox. I'll try again later

Captain Dart

Orca

It would appear so Kid.

Hey, I'm just the new guy, what do I know?

Hey sickboy & Grendel. Haven't you forgotten to forgotten to abuse ccfcway for asking the same question I did?

It was a genuine question as well. I don't really understand the point of a petition with no call to action or party to present it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread