Saturday's match v QPR (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Know I am getting ahead of myself as we have got to get the Ipswich game out of the way first, but is the QPR game on Ifollow on Saturday? Or are Sky showing all the games on the red button? Know there are different rules for Saturday games but this is the last game of the season.

Just asking.

Grendel

who cares? Most fans on here seem to think we should just play the under 21s as the players are tired

Reactions: ptr

SkyB

Selling far better than the last couple of games have. Should be a good atmosphere to send off some recent hero's in O'Hare and Godden. As well as a club legend in Kelly.

Specs WT-R75

Know I am getting ahead of myself as we have got to get the Ipswich game out of the way first, but is the QPR game on Ifollow on Saturday? Or are Sky showing all the games on the red button? Know there are different rules for Saturday games but this is the last game of the season.

Just asking.

Whilst not particularly helpful, I do know that from next season all the opening/closing/public holiday games are available to stream from Sky.

However this season UK people can still only buy the audio pass. If you use a VPN you will be able to pay to stream it...

aloisiwouldhavescored

Totally agree, would love to be there. We have supported City and ST holders for nearly 60 years. Used to go to Reserves and attended most Away matches. Had ST at Blues as well. This the first year we have not had STs due to health and mobility issues. Have to rely on Sky/CWR/ Ifollow and this Forum for City fix.
Better than nothing but would still have loved to actually be there and cheer them on. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread