saturdays line up (3 Viewers)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

He probably should but I'll be surprise if he drops Fortune after the Colchester game

Where he plays Fortune is the problem, does he play behind AA as IMO AA has to be our out and out forward through the middle, drove me nuts earlier In the season when he was pushed out to the right.

covcity4life

it worked vs shrewsbury really well so i have no issue if mowbray tries it again, just needs to work on AA movement and positioning and fortune has to come to win everything

CCFC_Charlie

it worked vs shrewsbury really well so i have no issue if mowbray tries it again, just needs to work on AA movement and positioning and fortune has to come to win everything

Shrewsbury are a very weak side though, and Gillingham aren't. I'll be concerned if he does start on Saturday because in all the games it's been tried since Shrewsbury it simply hasn't worked.

harvey098

He probably should but I'll be surprise if he drops Fortune after the Colchester game

I agree, TM seems to really like him and mentioned theyd spent a lot of work with him trying to run away and stretch the game a bit more. Think he'll start and itll be Lam that drops out.

stupot07

I think Bigi will play from the start,

I can't see it myself. Vincelot and fleck won't be dropped and we have better options in the attacking midfield positions. You also have to remember bigi has only played 1 competitive match in 2 1/2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

Bigi's been playing RB for Newcastle apparently. TM says he can do a job across the midfield or behind the front man.

I see him as a more defensive JOB. Lots of energy and can put a foot in, or get forward. Handy player to have around the squad.

Hod dog

RCC
Ricketts Martin Turner Stokes

Vincelot Fleck

Kent Murphy JOB

Armstong

Subs:
Burge
Bigi
Phillips
Haynes
Lameiras
Fortune
Tudgay

superskyblue

Find it very hard to believe that Mowbray will put anyone ahead of Murphy in the number 10 role. He won us the game from there last week.

CCFC_Charlie

I think he'll play

Charles-Cook
Ricketts
Turner
Martin
Stokes
Vincelot
Fleck
O'Brien
Armstrong
Murphy
Fortune

Bench

Burge
Haynes
Phillips
Bigirimana
Lameiras
Kent
Tudgay

but I hope he plays Kent ahead of Fortune with Armstrong starting up front.

covcity4life

throw a curveball

burge
haynes
martin
harris
phillips
bigi
c thomas
lameires
lateef
job
samba

i wonder how that team would do actually lol

Johnnythespider

8015baece3e3c04e08804adfdd977f03.jpg

This is my preferred Saturdays line up. I'm thinking I'd work my way from right to left

oakey

RCC
Ricketts Martin Turner Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
Kent Lameiras Murphy
Armstrong

SUBS, Burge, Phillips, Haynes, Bigi, JOB, Fortune, Tudgay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread