Saturday (1 Viewer)

North York’s Blue

I think it's vitally important that we get behind the players on sat and don't get on their backs if we go a goal down. Despite the last 2/3 results we've done exceptionally well this season to get to the position that we're in. Despite all the talk I still think that avoiding relegation is our main priority and anything beyond that should be classed as a success. The paper thin squad was always going to catch up with us at some stage with the onset of injuries and suspensions, hopefully SP can get a centre half and a striker in.

The players will be fully aware of the amount of fans that we're taking on sat so we need to remain positive and get behind them.

PUSB.

Sky Blue 64

Bucks Blue - totally agree we must unite behind the team. We all knew that the squad for this season was too small, too inexperienced and that by being unable to rest certain youngsters when required or take them out of the first team if they lost confidence, then at some point the 'sticky patch' would happen. Well it's here. I think that Pressley has shown that he is more than capable to manage at this level, so as long as Joy and Tim give the support in January as they say (!!!!) then I think that all will be well. Promotion however, I feel may be one step to far this year. So on Saturday total support, let's help the team through this 'sticky patch'

Users who are viewing this thread