saturday! (1 Viewer)

millhillskyblue

I'm bored of the doom and gloom of our club. The negative stories coming out of our club about finances and sisu and hoffman and what's true and not true, lack of players coming in, big ones going out. Yes, we're all frustrated and right now you look at our squad in comparison to leicester's and think were gonna get trampled on but at the end of the day we can't do anything about any of our problems, what we can do is turn up, support the team who may i say although it may be a small and inexperienced squad, they'll be a tight knit bunch and give us everything. So without complaining, turn up on saturday sing our hearts out and just dream of a last minute winner against the scum on saturday. I'm buzzing personally...

PUSB

ashbyjan

i admire your spirit but, honestly, I have never felt more underwhelmed about a new season. We have the poorest, sparsest and most inexperienced squad I can ever remember and a board that tells us its well balanced. I really fear that we are in for a pasting on Sat from a team that has invested wisely, has a decent manager and is full of confidence. Our only hope is that with so many new faces they will take a couple of games to gel but I fear its a forlorn hope. Living in Leicestershire Sat night is going to be one long evening.

kg82

Last minute winner?! Not when it'll be 4-0 to us! Maybe looking for "the old 5" in the last minute!

sky_blue_up_north

Wait till you have been doing it for 50 years, you'll find it really wares you down. I always predict at least a top 10 finish, not this time. We look like been without Juxbox (injury or sold the Burnley) and Eastwood (long term injury) for Saturday. So, we have Platt and O'D upfront, do you really think either one of those is going to get us 20, or even 20 between them, no chance. Midfield, Deagan natural replacements to Gunner injured. Imagine if Sammy gets injured, is record is not great, although our best player by far, and he is out for a few weeks.. oh. Not to mention there is no sign of Turner returning, and McPake should be called sicknote. You have to get real this could be the season we return to Division 3 football, the first time since 1963, anything else AT will be one of Ciyt's greatest managers

rob9872

STOP! Nutter has escaped from the asylum. Answers to the name of kg82, harmless if spotted so ok to approach.

:)

Dinyull

Old 5? There is only 1 team with any chance of scoring 5 on sat and they don't play in sky blue I'm affraid!

kg82

In all seriousness, no, we're never going to score that many but neither will Leicester. People are over-hyping their signings. Defensively they've bought well but attacking-wise I can see average Championship players or players that have had a decent season in the past but haven't done anything for a few years. I don't mind them going in brimming with confidence because, well, the bigger they come, the harder they fall. I'm not kidding myself, we're not in great shape, but it's not as if this club hasn't had to battle adversity before. People should try and remember that and instead of feeling sorry for themselves and start blaming people left, right and centre they should get up to the ground on Saturday and really get behind the team. It's amazing how a team can perform when a big crowd is there willing them on for the whole 90 minutes.

skybluegod

this is only my second season as a cov supporter but im still buzzing for the new season even if we have a limited limited budget and no atmosphere and an unexperienced manager i still love the team so i still think everone should really be buzzong for the new season not complaining if we get behind the team they might raise there game knowing even if they are unexperienced we still like them pusb let all sing together:D

@richh87

Anybody remember Portsmouth last season with Utaka and Nugent up front? :p

Exactly! Their team on paper was scary. We played really well. beat them 2-0 and in typical CCFC fashion supporters started saying "Portsmouth had such a depleted team that day". :D

howzer

Banned
i admire optimism but sometimes it is a bit over the top. im an older fan, villa and brum were always the derbys in my eyes and allways will, so it doesnt pain me to say Leicester city fc look to me to have the best team, the best manager and the best money in this league. they are the QPR of this year and i think they will win this league quite easily. the teams coming down will hit rock bottom for a while, there arent that man teams making huge strides ... Leicester are the only team everyone wants to beat, and will have it sewn up by January. 4-0 saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread