Saturday Matches (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

So, just did a quick run through a sample of the top ten teams in our league.

Most have played at least 10 league fixtures at home on a Saturday.

We have played 7 home games on the Saturday so far.

I know this has been cited by some posters on here, as a reason to not get a season ticket next year.

We also had switches to Sundays.

What I didn’t appreciate is that we have been ‘chosen’ for league game changes more often than all of the top 10 teams.(Don’t hold me to that, I’m buggered if I’m going to record the exact detail).

oscillatewildly

Just wondering, do you have a season ticket? Do you work? Do you prefer week day games?
I do have a ST. I work full time - 3 shifts which rotate a week about. That means unless I take time off (I do occasionally) then a midweek game has to fall on my 'earlies' for me to attend.
I obviously much prefer weekend games.

Dazmataz

Sadly it's going to be even worse next year with more televised EFL matches. And I can't stand early kickoffs, properly throws my weekend out.

Flying Fokker

I’m ok to go to the games. I’d just like more Saturdays. Night games are enjoyable. The original post highlights how we’ve had more games moved than a lot of teams.

Hobo

So, just did a quick run through a sample of the top ten teams in our league.

Most have played at least 10 league fixtures at home on a Saturday.

We have played 7 home games on the Saturday so far.

I know this has been cited by some posters on here, as a reason to not get a season ticket next year.

We also had switches to Sundays.

What I didn’t appreciate is that we have been ‘chosen’ for league game changes more often than all of the top 10 teams.(Don’t hold me to that, I’m buggered if I’m going to record the exact detail).

Let's hope we don't end up in the Premier League then.

Users who are viewing this thread