Saturday live tv games (1 Viewer)

crowsnest

BBC - QPR v Leeds
Sky - Forest V Palace

Another Leeds game on the BBC !!!!

kg82

last play-off spot games, only thing really left to play for although Forest have pretty much got it.

jim20

I believe that's 6 times this season they have been on the BBC, and we haven't been on the BBC once in 2 years. It's a disgrace, all the extra money Leeds will be getting, and at the start of the season we were up in the top 6, an utter disgrace.

Down with the Leeds

bamalamafizzfazz

QPR game was inevitable and if Cardiff hadn't blown it yesterday it would have been us at Narrich. Might as well cancel Saturday's games as the entire league is tied up. I cannot remember a time where the last game of the season was completely pointless.
Hopefully there might be a City stream on Saturday as Norwich will be doing their celebrations at home.

bamalamafizzfazz

I believe that's 6 times this season they have been on the BBC, and we haven't been on the BBC once in 2 years. It's a disgrace, all the extra money Leeds will be getting, and at the start of the season we were up in the top 6, an utter disgrace.

Down with the Leeds

Is it really 6 times? Someone should complain to that BBC girl who is a member on here. I bet they have had no more than 20 games all season.

Marty

Is it really 6 times? Someone should complain to that BBC girl who is a member on here. I bet they have had no more than 20 games all season.

The BBC get 10 live games a season 3 are League cup. Final + 2 semi's, then 7 championship league games, with sky getting 55 games, which includes all the play off games, parts of the carling cup and all 3 leagues.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
After yesterday's results we were never going to be on tv. They had to choose the QPR game considering they could lose 15 points on Friday.

dojer

It's annoying that they have only chosen to follow Leeds, Q.P.R. and Cardiff this season (All of been on at least twice now) but there's basically nothing left to play for now in the championship if we assume that Nottingham Forest don't lose to Crystal Palace and Q.P.R. aren't deducted points. The potential for those two things to happen makes the Q.P.R.-Leeds match the only possible meaningful game. The BBC have been really bad to the smaller championship clubs during the TV contract, but in fairness Coventry against Barnsley isn't going to attract the audience that Leeds against Nottingham Forest, or last season Newcastle against anyone else.

I still think that the clubs make the same amount of money no matter who gets chosen and the damage to attendance that would occur if the BBC showed any Coventry home match means that we're probably getting the best possible deal by not being on the BBC

covcity4life

im glad cardiff didnt get auto spot but would have loved to see cov on tv as ig test for our new brand of football

bamalamafizzfazz

Checked the online streaming games. I can only find,
Swans v Sheff Utd
Palace v Forest
Burnley v Cardiff
QPR v Leeds

If anyone finds a City stream please put it up on here or if thats not allowed PM me please :D

CovLis86

Yes likewise id be very greatful for a stream. Ive never understood why there is cameras at every single game across the country, why more games cant get streamed or released on a ppv basis. Id always pay a couple of quid to watch the Cov game every week ( if im not going to the stadium)

Users who are viewing this thread