Samuel out for the season (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Samuel has been ruled out for season and will return to reading. It's on the official. Very bad news

coop

Very bad news where are the goals going to come from now can't see Frank scoring enough to keep us up.

RFC

Sad news huge blow, he did extremely well for the Sky Blues, wish him all the best and a speedy recovery!

wingy

Could do with Tudgay making a quick recovery

Maybe If they hadn't forced him to play on Saturday when go told them he didn't feel right he'd be available now
Have to say some strange decisions currently

SkyBlue_Bear83

Maybe If they hadn't forced him to play on Saturday when go told them he didn't feel right he'd be available now
Have to say some strange decisions currently

That was hearsay based off someone who claimed to have overheard/spoke to his agent.

Hobo

Samuels would be worth buying. If you are serious about building a successful team you need to push the boat out to kick start it.

ptr

Such a shame, have a feeling this guy will score a lot of goals next season either in the championship or league 1. Him and Pennington need to be top priority in the summer

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
was told that Tudgay is out for 12 weeks

SkyBlueSid

A real shame. The best of the loan players and our only real goal threat. This leaves us in a heap of trouble, I fear. I did suggest as he walked off last night that it looked a bad one and could end his season. The bit of luck we had on Saturday came back to haunt us.

I seriously doubt that Samuel would be a likely target next season. Bluntly, he will probably have better options once he is fit again.

stupot07

This is a huge blow, and one that could potentially relegate us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

This is a huge blow, and one that could potentially relegate us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Agreed.

In terms of ability he's head and shoulders above all but the Tottenham guy.

We are in trouble now.

D

Deleted member 4439

Indeed
think they new exactly what they were doing
Shame the ref didnt

Could've been one of those things, yet I couldn't help feel at the time that they had come with a Doyle-like game plan.

Ref made some odd decisions over when and when not to book players. For instance, I thought Nouble went in fairly for a ball in open play, whilst the O's frontman's dive was a straight yellow card.

We've had our fair share of being on the winning end of smash and grabs - and you might include some our recent away wins in that category to some extent - so I don't feel that it's sour grapes to say that I came away from the match yesterday feeling that we had been bit cheated.

Hobo

Agreed.

In terms of ability he's head and shoulders above all but the Tottenham guy.

We are in trouble now.

Agree totally. I said weeks ago it will go to the wire and this is one of the twists and turns I predicted. We need players like Fleck and OBrien now to step up to the mark and start bossing games.

no_loyalty

Simeon Jackson needs to step up and start pulling his finger out, he is more than capable than scoring the goals to keep us up

Users who are viewing this thread