Same team today? (2 Viewers)

Otis

Think it probably will be (injuries permitting), but I would consider just one change myself and that would be of Reckford coming back in for Jordan Clarke.

Don't think Clarke was that bad on Tuesday to be honest, but it's clearly not his position and he is very clearly a right footed player.

Reckford in for Clarke, otherwise I would leave things just the same as the line-up for Crawley.

Otis

Okay. That would be fine.

Just worries me that Clarke can get exposed on the flank playing on the wrong foot.

jon92

Coventry City are expected to be unchanged for the home game against Scunthorpe United this afternoon.
With no new injuries, Mark Robins is expected to keep the team which beat Crawley Town 3-1 on Tuesday night for this game at the Ricoh Arena. However, Robins, since he was appointed has already demonstrated that he is not afraid to mix things up and might make the odd change depending on how Friday's training session went.
Scunthorpe United Brian Laws is without the suspended David Prutton who was sent off during the midweek 4-1 win at Walsall and has David Mirfin out with a knee injury and possibly Michael Collins who has a knock on his ankle.

speedie87

I quite rate Clarke but only when he's showing a bit of urgency. He tends to move around looking cool rather than sprinting around getting involved.

Ashley cole is the best full in the country and I think the main reason for that is he does everything flat out especially closing down. (Can't stand him as a bloke mind you)!

Otis

Coventry City are expected to be unchanged for the home game against Scunthorpe United this afternoon.
With no new injuries, Mark Robins is expected to keep the team which beat Crawley Town 3-1 on Tuesday night for this game at the Ricoh Arena. However, Robins, since he was appointed has already demonstrated that he is not afraid to mix things up and might make the odd change depending on how Friday's training session went.
Scunthorpe United Brian Laws is without the suspended David Prutton who was sent off during the midweek 4-1 win at Walsall and has David Mirfin out with a knee injury and possibly Michael Collins who has a knock on his ankle.

David Prutton? :( My how the mighty have fallen. Remember him being touted for England a few years back and him being supposedly worth millions.

I like Clarke when he's on form. He does have a coolness about him for sure.

sky_blue_up_north

We are starting to look a more confident side at last. No point changing a winning side. Lets have a bit of consistancy now and keep this run going.

wingy

There were one or two knocks on Tuesday,both the players who were subbed took knocks during the game.

RichieGunns

Same starting line up. Only change on the bench is Sheffers out the matchday squad, and Barton brought in

Wow Barton in for Sheffers...One would hope Barton is beginning to realise he will only get games if he bucks up his ideas.

Whats the bet Sheffers will be gone in January?

wingy

Wow Barton in for Sheffers...One would hope Barton is beginning to realise he will only get games if he bucks up his ideas.

Whats the bet Sheffers will be gone in January?
I think the only thing working against Barton in the early games was that he was blatantly unfit after no pre-season
,I'm probably alone in this opinion though.:facepalm:

RichieGunns

I think the only thing working against Barton in the early games was that he was blatantly unfit after no pre-season
,I'm probably alone in this opinion though.:facepalm:

No I agree with you.

He showed some glimmers of the footballer he was before the triple leg break but he's been unfit and uncertain of himself and so thats limited what hes been able to do in the games hes started etc

I'm looking forward to seeing him play a bit more!

Get more confidence in that lad and bring his fitness upto a good consistent level and i believe he'll flourish in this league!

stupot07

The problem is the PNE fans said he was lightweight, shirks challenges, disappears in games, lacks fight, etc. an opinion they formed before he broke his leg. And these are the exact qualities he's shown us so far.

Users who are viewing this thread