Saints fan here (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Coaches arriving in So'ton for half 9. LBB, which pubs're City fans heading to?

ohitsaidwalker king power

News is that the games is on BBC... Saints.. please seek as much support for our SISU out campaign amongst your brethren.. there but for the grace of god go you... if you catch my meaning.. cheers mate...:claping hands:

saintsfan

What's the situation with your injuries? You're without keogh right, through suspension?

What's up with Alex Nimley? I liked him when I saw him in your team a while back, lots of pace.

As saints fans I can tell you were are bricking it for this game, we expect you guys to put in a real effort and go down with a bang which I think you'll try to do!

WestEndAgro

You will give us a right hiding so don't lose any sleep over us. We only have one away win all season and that is not about to change on Saturday.
As for Nimely he is out injured along with just about everyone else, the bench will be made up of kids without a first team game between them.

The CableGuy

What's the situation with your injuries? You're without keogh right, through suspension?

What's up with Alex Nimley? I liked him when I saw him in your team a while back, lots of pace.

As saints fans I can tell you were are bricking it for this game, we expect you guys to put in a real effort and go down with a bang which I think you'll try to do!

We expected the same for our away games at Forest & Bristol. Ditto for our home games against Millwall and Donny.

We lost every one of those 'must-win, 6-pointer, Cup-Final' games. Hell, the team didn't even turn up! As such, given our injuries and dismal away record, I can't see us troubling you too much trouble on Saturday. The only fear for Saints is that we have nothing to play for so perhaps our players will be more relaxed and able to express themselves.

Would rather see Saints in the Premier then West Ham anyway.

Last edited:

Otis

Our injury situation?

Err mmm. Deegan- injured, Clingan - injured, Hermann - injured, Christie- injured, Wood- injured, Cameron - injured, Bell - injured, Nimely -injured, Keogh - suspended.

Saturday we are going to have to throw a young academy kid into the centre of defense and that will then be the only fit defenders we have out their on the pitch. Keogh, our player of the season and probably only reasonably consistent player is going to be very sorely missed!

I'm sure we will try and give it a go but you really should have this one in the bag and win by a good 2 or 3 goals clear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread