Saints back in for Jutkiewicz (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Maybe our new billionaire will cash in and buy better players? if they are in place in time to buy players?

Tony Mowbray is an admirer and it would not surprise me to see him make a move.

Southampton's interest is well reported.

What do you reckon guys - when is the bid too good to reject? £1M, £2M or £3M.

Personally anything over £1.5M is worthy of consideration particularly if we can perhaps get a player in on loan as part of the package? - Say Jason Puncheon if we do deal with Southampton as his loan with QPR expires 2nd Jan 2012 / Julio Arca if we do the deal with Middlesborough as he is not guaranteed a place in the starting line up at the moment.

All I am saying is if we cash in then we should secure cash and a player if possible.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If we get offered anything near £3m id say he will go. Id like top think even SISU will ask for more than we paid (reported £1m). Although it would appear Ranson was the man when it came to doing sales / deals (Borrowdale, Gray etc - still in shock that he got money for them pair!!!)

J

Jack Griffin

Regards Juke, if he goes (and now is as good a time to cash in as any before his contract starts running down) then let us hope for an auction situation.

kg82

The players can go, the players can stay, it makes no real difference money-wise. If we see any of it it'll be a miracle!

Moe-Lask

i don't think anyone would blame juke if he went... he's got the possibility of premiership football next year rather than league1 so fair play

Kuklinski

£3million will do. To be fair he wasn't anything special last season, and his stock has only risen this season due to being about the only player capable of scoring a goal every 3 or 4 games. Nice lad, but snap their hands off at anything from £2million plus.

shmmeee

Doubt there'll be an auction. If I was juke I'd only consider Soton. Hometown club, pretty much guaranteed Prem football next season.

Good luck to him. He's a bloody good player an deserves to move up.

Regarding fees. I expect something like £1m up front and another million in clauses. Not enough to replace him mind.

rob9872

£3million will do. To be fair he wasn't anything special last season, and his stock has only risen this season due to being about the only player capable of scoring a goal every 3 or 4 games. Nice lad, but snap their hands off at anything from £2million plus.

In a real market I would 100% agree as its a fair price. However we won't get the share of it that we should and it will simply service the debt. On that count he is worth more to us even if we then lose him for nothing next season as it matters little to us. Shame but AT won't see more than about £300k out of any fee.

Kuklinski

In a real market I would 100% agree as its a fair price. However we won't get the share of it that we should and it will simply service the debt. On that count he is worth more to us even if we then lose him for nothing next season as it matters little to us. Shame but AT won't see more than about £300k out of any fee.

That's another Cody McDonald then.

Nonleagueherewecome

If he aint Brazilian, we don't want/need him.

Users who are viewing this thread